Can We?

~Emily's POV~

I sat next to Connor in the back room after we had made out. I knew Michael had placed those go pros around the room so once I heard screaming and laughing from the living room I made a safe bet they weren't watching us.

"So, um, I'm sorry?" I said turning to Connor. I was still pissed him like crazy but I should talk to him while we were here. "Why," Connor said turning obviously confused on my apology. "I should give you a chance. Even though you cheated I can tell you regret it," I whimpered standing up and combing my hair with my fingers. "I didn't cheat. I love you. I wouldn't do that to you. We have been together for a long time I would never fall for someone else," Connor said walking over to me.

"What," I muttered. "Who even told you that," Connor said getting madder by the minute. "Andrea," I said turing to him realizing it was a lie. "Oh my god Connor. I just realized! I'm so sorry. She took advantage of me! I should have thought about that," I said running over to Connor. "It's okay," Connor said pulling me over. "Are we," I said. "Yes. Conily for life".

We walked out together hoping to say the news. But we burst out laughing to see Calum and Rakquel fighting. "Okay then," I said over to the circle and plopped next to Ashton. "So," Caitlyn said, "Lets say our first kisses". Everyone nodded and scooted closer together.

"Luke," Caitlyn said and turned to Calum who was next to her "Okay now go in a circle".

"A girl named Aubrie from my 6th grade PE," Calum said.

"Joey," I laughed, "And I regret it"

"Never had one," Ashton said.

"Same as Ashton," Michael whispered, "I'M WAITING FOR THE RIGHT GIRL," Michael then yelled as we all laughed.

"Niko," Ricky muttered.

"Megan," JC said tearing up as Caitlyn comforted him.

"Emily," Connor said.

"Andrea. And I'm on the same boat as Emily. I regret it," Kian said.

"Kian," Rakquel said.

"Niko," Troye smirked.

"Um well," Niko started, "Well then".

"Joe," Niko yelped.