Netflix Love

~Troye's POV~

I stood outside the apartment as Niko, Emily and Caitlyn pulled up. Niko ran over to me and hugged me. I knew she was scared but hugged her back and we walked inside together.

As we walked inside we saw Connor crying and Ricky hovering over JC's sleeping body. JC looked dead but he was breathing. I looked at Niko shaking in fear. I stared at her but then turned away and asked Caitlyn if she was going to pick up Luke and the others from their concert. "Ya, I am I just wanted to see if anyone wanted me to pick up some food," Caitlyn corrected me. "Oh," I said, "Pick up some food on your way back. Caitlyn nodded, grabbed her keys and left.

JC suddenly woke up and said, "Megan.." and feel back asleep. Connor told Niko and I to leave because it would be a while before he actually woke up. So, Niko and I walked outside hopped in my car and drove to her apartment. When we got their we snuggled on the couch and turned on Netflix. "Please, Sherlock..." Niko insisted. I flipped to Sherlock and turned on the pilot episode. After a while she had fallen asleep on my lap. I turned off the TV and carried her to her room and left her so she could sleep. I turned on the news and watched Megan's parents beg for her kidnapper to return her. I changed the channel fast and realized I couldn't get past the fact I was the last person to see her...?