Awake

~Luke's POV~

"What the actual," I said sitting upright in a mysterious bed. No one was around so I took this opportunity. I jumped out of bed my IV, that I didn't notice, ripping out. "AGH!" I screamed out hoping no one heard me. "Christmas is in two days wow! What are you guys going to do?" I heard Ricky say. Good they were distracted. I decided to make a run for the front door. I knew it was open because it was cracked open a little.

I ran as fast as I could and as I reached the door I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around to see Ricky standing there. Before I could turn and run again Ricky said, "I'm not going to say anything. Just be safe. Also tell the others this is the last time you will hear from me. I'm moving to England with my freind who has a apartment out there." I stared at him, "Really? Yeah I'll let them know. And uh thanks for letting me leave this easy." "Go fast their coming. Goodbye." Ricky waved and smiling.

I bolted out the door and ran to the nearset place with people. I didn't know where I was and where to get back. Suddenly I heard a gasp from behind me. "Luke? Luke Hemmings?" a voice said. I turned around and saw a teenage girl with a 5 Seconds of Summer.

"I thought you were dead? Everyone did." the girl said. "I was kidnapped." I said sadly, "No one knew that. The boys just found out a few days ago I believe." "Uh, do you want to use my phone? You can contact someone or something." the girl said holding out her phone. "Thank you so much. What's your name?" I replied taking the phone and typing in Calum's number. "My name's Violet." the girl smiled. I smiled and clicked the call button to call Calum. As I waited inpatiently for Cal to answer Violet pulled me behind the gas station we were at. "Sorry there were 3 guys in all black looking around and I thought mabye they were after you." Violet blushed. "It's okay." I smiled. Then I heard a familar voice. "Hello?" Calum said. "Calum! It's Luke! I'm alive! I'm safe!" I nearly shouted. "Luke! Oh my god are you all right!" Calum shouted into the phone. "i'm fine! Is it possible for you to pick me up?" I asked Calum. "Yeah! Were are you? Text me where you are." Calum said. "Okay, bye! See you soon." I said as I hung up.

"So, are you okay?" Violet asked. "Yeah. Thank you so much." I said, "Do you want a picture or anything? i don't know how to repay you." "Sure. That would be cool. Only if you want." Violet smiled. After we took a selfie together I smiled, "Thank you so much. You pretty much saved my life. I can never repay you. I'll never forget you. Ever." I smiled and hugged her as Calum pulled up. "Luke! Your alive and safe!" He said running over. "I am! And this is a fan Violet who saved my life." I smiled pointing to Violet. "THANK YOU!" Calum smiled and hugged Violet and took a selfie with her. "We need to go Luke. Michaels alone at the place and he's drinking again. Nice meeting you Violet!" Calum said walking towards the car. I had given Violet my number (she promised not to share it) so she could be a witness or whatever later. "What happened with Michael?" I asked. "Oh boy it need to catch you up on A LOT" Calum smirked and began explaining what I have missed.

"Okay so Connor and Emily had sex and Michael caught them and got super mad and Connor left Emily because he was scared of Michael and then Ash and Niko were together and then Ash cheated on Niko with Emily so Michael sent Emily to live with her parents in Sydney?" I said. Calum nodded pulling into the driveway, "Now Michael and Niko became really close and they drink a lot and Ashton's not really himself." "Oh okay," I said climbing out of the car. "You say hi to the boys and such and I'll call management." Calum smiled. As I walked inside I saw Ashton walking downstairs. "Luke?" Ashton said. "Hey." I smiled. "LUKE" he said running over and hugging me. "So this is the new place huh? It's huge," i said looking around the new house for me. "Your alive." I heard Michael say from the door. I smiled and he came over and shoved Ashton out of the way and hugged me. "I missed you," Michael smiled his breath reeking of vodka. "Michael!" Niko giggled running over. "Oh my gosh! Luke!" she said smiling. She pulled me into a hug and I saw the tension between Ashton and Michael. "I missed all of you!" I smiled. "We should catch up tonight over dinner with everyone." Ashton said. I nodded.

"We should get back to the living room." Niko giggled tugging on Michael's wrist. Michael nodded and walked back. "Calum told me what happened." I said to Ashton. "I don't want your sympathy." Ashton muttered. "Anyway do I have a room?" I changed the subject. "Yeah we put all your stuff in there." Ashton said leading me to the only door with out posters on it. "Feel free to redecorate." Ashton smiled walking back to the living room. "It's good to be back." I said to myself laying back on my old bed.