Can I Get Your Number?

~Calum's POV~

I walked out of my history class and headed towards PE. I dreaded it and usually ditched but I decided to go today. I walked up to the locker rooms and went in and changed into some running shorts and a lose tshirt. As I headed outside I bumped into Michael. "Sorry," I said turning to him. He nodded and ran inside the locker room. I shrugged and headed to my class.

Once I got there the PE teacher was explaining to us that we had to run 2 miles today. I groaned but started running with the others.

I ran for a while and slowed down. I was walking when a girl pulled up next to me. "Hi," she said. "Hey," I replied looking over and smiling. "I'm Evelyn," she said. "Calum," I responded. "So, what do you think of these stupid mile runs," she asked. I laughed and started jogging again. She kept close behind. "Your not going to stop following me," I laughed. She shook her head and giggled.

We ran the rest of the mile talking about the randomness things. When we finished and changed we meet up in front of the pavilion. "What's your next class," I asked. "English," she said. I nodded, "Same". When the bell rang we walked together to English but parted to our seats when we got there.

The whole class I started at her. "Dude. I see your checking out that Evelyn girl," JC laughed poking my ribs from next to me. "Shut up," I smirked. "Oh so you are checking her out," he laughed. I ignored him and waited as the class dragged on.

When lunch finally came I sprinted up to Evelyn in the halls. "Hey, can I get your number," I asked. Evelyn nodded and pulled out a piece of paper and wrote it down. She handed it to me and walked away saying, "Call me". I nodded and turned around to see Ashton standing there. "Let's go! It's lunch," he laughed. I followed him to the benches and ignored the little voices in my head. They said, don't trust her she know something you don't.