Completely, Utterly, Entirely Alone

~Niko's POV~

I heard my phone buzz as I started to wake up. "Ugh, its like 5am who would be calling me," I complained. I picked up my phone to see Caitlyn texting me. I had been texting Emily a hour before but i wanted to sleep. As I opened the phone I saw a text saying 

C (Caitlyn)- NIKO DEYES ANSWER YOUR PHONE I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!!!

N (Niko)- what?

C- I GOT A CALL THAT EMILY AND TROYE WHERE IN A MENTAL INSTITUTE SO I WENT TO VISIT THEM.

N- I KNOW ABOUT EMILY BUT TROYE?

C- YES! 

I grabbed my jacket and ran to my car. I turned the car on and started to drive. I drove and blasted my radio. I finally pulled up like 10 hours later and ran inside. By the time I got there it was 7am. I walked up to the main desk and a way too perky receptioist who asked who I was here to see. "Troye Sivan," I requsested jumping up and down. "Of course," she said, "RIght down the hall to your left". I nodded and walked down there with a nurse following me just in case. I walked up to the room and turned to the nurse. "I'll see if hes awake" she said. She walked in and I saw Troye sitting in the corner writing on a sketchpad. "You have a visitor," the nurse said to him as he stared at the notepad with a blank expression. "Okay Olga," Troye said looking up at her. The nurse, named Olga, rolled her eyes and let me walk in. Troye looked up at me and laughed, "I thought you were with Ricky?" "Well, Im not," I replied sitting down on the closest chair. "So," I said trying to avoid his stare. He winked at me then started to walk out of the room, "I need to take my medication". I got up and followed him out the door. I saw Ashton walk in but I quickly turned around. "Troye," I said trying to get him to look at me. He looked back at me and walked up to me. 

I felt him moving closer till our lips touched. "What the actual fu-" I heard Ricky yell before Ashton stopped him from saying more. I looked back to see Ricky storming out. "Wait," I called as I turned around to see Ashton looking at the door and turning towards me. I turned again to face Troye but he was walking away. "Troye!" I called but he turned around and winked and slunk back into his room.