Roses

~Ashton's POV~

I looked across the room to see Niko sleeping on her separate bed. I slowly got up and grabbed my phone.

To Cal- Hey you free for like half and hour?

From Cal- Yeah what for?

To Cal- I want to ask Niko on a date but I'm to nervous to ask her so I'm going to make a keek with a wall of roses behind me. I need someone to film.

From Cal- Oh okay. Idiot just ask. But I'll help :)

To Cal- THANK YOU. Meet me at the Ralph's near the house in 15.

From Cal- Okay see you soon.

I got a post it and wrote,

HEADING TO GET COFFEE BE BACK IN LIKE 1 HOUR :)

I grabbed my phone and car keys and headed to Ralph's which was down the road.

As I pulled up Calum stood there surrounded by a group of fans. I walked over and waved to them. The fans screamed so I took pictures with a few. "Hey guy we have to go," Calum frowned. "But we will see you guys later," I smiled. We walked to the florist right next door. As we opened the door I saw that there where barely any people there. Calum went over to the woman and the cash register. "Hello, this is a weird question but that wall of roses over there. Can my friend and I use it for a quick video?" Calum asked smiling. The woman nodded and we scurried over there.

"So what's the keek going to be?" Calum asked as I stood in front of the wall. "Just record I'll talk," I shrugged. "Okay," Calum said as I handed him my phone. He opened the keek app and we were ready to record. "3..2..1" Calum said.

"Hey guys! It's Ashton here and I have a question for someone. Now I am too much of a idiot to ask in person. Now you guys are going to be really confused but there's one girl this is for. I'm not going to say her name because I don't know how she would feel about that so I'll leave a hint that only she would know." I said nervously. "You think I'm getting coffee right now but here I am. The person who this is too, will you go on a date with me?" I stuttered looking at the ground. "I'll let you guys, the fam, know what she says. Wish me luck!" I smiled.

Calum stopped the video. "Posted," he smiled. "Great," I smiled taking my phone back. "Text her!" Calum said lightly shoving me. I nodded and texted her.

To Niko- Hey check keek :) I'm on my way back btw

From Niko- okay...... see you soon :)

I turned my phone off. "Thanks," I said smiling to Calum. "Go. Go find her," he nodded. I ran to my car and drove back to the hotel room. I opened the door to see Niko pacing back and forth. I can hear my keek playing from her phone. I don't let her see me and I watch her. Every time my voice asks her out she squeals. I slowly got up and yelled, "BOO". She screamed. I laughed. "MEANIE," she pouted sitting on the bed.

"I'm sorry," I frowned running over to her. "It's okay," she smiled. "So," I said trying to bring up the keek. "ILL GO OUT WITH YOU," she screamed wrapping her arms around my neck. I smiled, "I'm going to make a keek telling the fans you said yes".

I pulled out my phone and opened the keek app. I started a video. "GUYS I HAVE NEWS!" I screamed, "SHE SAID YES. THE GIRL I ASKED OUT SAID YES!!!". Niko smiled from the other side of the room. "I really adore her and I want you guys to love her," I started tearing up. Niko started to get up. "I'm not going to show you how she looks yet so you will have to wait," I said tears slowly falling as I smiled. "Bye guys".

Niko ran over and hugged me. "When will our date be?" she asked. "We will plain later," I smiled. "Let's have brunch," Niko smiled. "You can I'm not hungry," I shrugged. "Ashton, I haven't seen you eat in weeks," Niko said. "It's fine," I replied, "You go ahead and eat". "Okay," Niko said slowly. "I'm going to go to the bathroom," I said walking to the bathroom.

I closed the door and pulled my shirt off. My ribs were clearly visible. I hadn't eaten in forever. I was too fat for Niko. I had to lose wait. So I stopped eating. Troye had told me I was fat and should stop eating and so had Joe. They were right. Niko deserved a attractive boyfriend. Someone who was skinny, and attractive. I was trying to fit the description. I pulled my shirt back on and walked to the main room. "We should head back to your house," Niko smiled sadly. I nodded, "You packed?". She nodded. We grabbed our bags and hopped in my car ready to drive back to the house. I quickly texted Calum before we headed out.

To Cal- SHE SAID YES 😅