Locker

~Calum's POV~
I woke up the next morning remembering what happened the night before. "Michael?" I said sitting up. He was on the floor and Niko was on a beanbag thing. "School, guys," I groaned throwing a pillow at Michael. "Fine," Niko groaned getting up. "Hurry," I said scurrying up and grabbing black skinny jeans, a NASA shirt and some vans. "MICHAEL CLIFFORD," I said kicking his head. "I'M UP," Michael yelled. Niko stood up walking to the guest bedroom, "I'm going to get changed". "WAIT," Michael yelled, "Wear one of my shirts or something to piss off Ashton". Niko nodded and walked to Michael's room. She walked back wearing white skinny jeans and one of Michaels Green Day shirts, "Ready". We nodded and headed out to the living room were we kept our backpacks. Emily and Connor were alredy down there, Emily putting on mascara with her phone camera in hand and Connor putting on a jacket.
Ashton walked down the stairs holding hands with Aubrey. He glared at Niko who was fiddiling with the oversized shirt she had on. "Ready," I asked Michael. He nodded and grabbed Nikos hand and pulled her outside. "You good," I asked Niko. She nodded and climbed in the car. Niko and Michael sat in the backseat and I drove. Ashton, Connor, Emily, and Aubrey were taking a seperate car together so we just left. "So, hows life," I asked Michael. "We have band practice today," he groaned in response. "We're here," I said climbing out of the car. Niko and Michael followed behind me. "Hey Caitlyn," I waved as she ran up to us. "Hi," she smiled, "I got to go to class. see you later". We walked to our classes and class began.
--time skip to lunch--
"My god, math was boring," Emily said catching up with us. "Where's Connor?" I asked walking to the courtyard. Michael and Niko where already there sharing Mc Donalds. "Some tutoring thing," Emily shrugged sitting across from Niko. "Hey Ash," I said as Ashton and Aubrey walked by. "Ashton let's go," Aubrey complained. "Hey Calum, see you at band practice," Ashton sighed eyes darting from me, Niko and Michael to Aubrey. "Okay," I nodded. Michael smiled at Ashton who groaned and walked off. "It worked," Michael shrugged. The bell rang and we all got up walking to our different classes.
--time skip to the end of school--
"I'll drop you off at home," I told Niko as we pulled out of the school parking lot. Niko hasn't been home in forever and Troye had moved out 3 days ago. "Okay," Niko smiled. We drove over and she got out of the car. "I'll give you your shirt later Michael," she called as she walked in her house. We started driving back home again.
"I'm scared of what Ashton is going to do later," Michael whimpered as we pulled up to the house. "It will be fine," I assured him. We walked to the back where the studio we used was. "Hi Cal," Ashton smiled as we walked in. "Hey," I replied opening the door wider for Michael. "Hi Ash," Michael said. Ashton didn't respond. "So, what should we start with," I asked starting conversation. "Um, Amnesia?" Michael shrugged. "No let's play Rejects," Ashton said glaring at Michael. "Ashton," I warned. "What? Michael helped me write this song for Niko to help me confess my feelings. OH WAIT. I see. Your with Niko now. Oh I'm sorry Michael," Ashton yelled to Michael who looked to me for help.
Ashton shoved Michael to the wall, "Why did you do that? huh?". "ASHTON," I yelled. "Ashton, I'm sorry!" Michael pleaded. I realized Ashton didn't know about her and Joe's real relationship and this was to piss him off. I wanted to say something but I was cut off by Ashton punching Michaels face. Michael yelped and shrunk to the floor. "WHY MICHAEL," Ashton yelled voice cracking. "ASHTON CALM DOWN," I said trying to get around Ashton to Michael. "Calum..." Michael said tears rushing down his face and blood coming from his lip. Ashton looked at me, "Calum. I'm sorry". I stared at him in shock as he turned around again and kicked Michael in the stomach. MIchael groaned but yelled to Ashton, "YOUR THE ONE WHO BROKE HER HEART AND LEFT FOR THAT GIRL AUBREY! You even had sex with her in front of Niko and everyone else!" Thats when Ashton lost it.
"I hate Aubrey she's mean. She forces me to do things I dont want to do! Help please help me! please please! Calum, Michael tell Niko I'm sorry. So so Sorry!! I can't deal with the pressure. Please!" Ashton yelled crying as he fell to the floor. "Ashton?" I said walking over to see what was wrong. As I approached him he screamed. I backed away and went to Michael. "I feel bad," Michael said wiping his lip. "Please, please, please," Ashton repeated. We were all sitting there when we heard the back door open and close.

"Ashy," we heard a voice say. "Aubrey," Ashton whimpered. "Ashton?" Aubrey said walking towards us. "Oh hey Aubrey sorry," Ashton said standing up slowly shaking. "Let's go to my place," Aubrey said looking at Michael, who was covering his bleeding lip, and I. "Aubrey," Ashton argued looking at us, "I have band practice". "Then can I watch," Aubrey shrugged sitting down. "Um, guys, lets practice," Ashton said almost begging. Michael and I got up ready to play. "Let's play, I've Got This Freind," I suggested. Michael chuckled and Ashton glared at me. Ashton wrote this with Michael when Ashton first felt feelings for Niko. "Fine," Ashton said looking back at the drums. We started the song and started singing the lyrics (the youtube video in the beginning).

When we were done singing I noticed Ashton staring at Aubrey almost in fear. "Ash you good?" Michael asked. "Yeah," he nodded looking away as Aubrey turned to him. Aubrey seemed to be staring at Michael and Ashton which was extremely akward. "Can we go Ashton?" Aubrey pleaded. I noticed Ashtons worried expression. "Ashton, Michael and I where actually going to have a guys night where we just hung out," I blurted hoping she would buy it. "Y-yeah," Ashton nodded. "FIne! I'll text you then," Aubrey huffed walking out. "Thanks," Ashton mumbled. Ashton stood up walking towards Michael. I saw Michael flinch but suprisingly Ashton hugged him. "I'm so sorry," Ashton said, "But I still I'm pissed off at you for dating Niko". "Um, Ash, Niko and I faked that," Michael explained, "We wanted to see if you would care. Besides she's with Joe". "WHAT," Ashton said suprised. "Shit Michael," I groaned.

"Yeah, sorry man," Michael said hugging Ashton. I also walked over and we had a really akward group hug but it made Ashton feel better. "Pizza?" Michael asked. "I'm not hungry but you guys can," Ashton smiled. We all walked into the kitchen and had a cool guys night.