Visitor

~Troye's POV~

I sat in my stuffy room thinking of lyrics for a song. It was Christmas Eve and I hadn't gotten a gift for Niko. I didn't have much options, since I was in this asylum hell hole, so I decided to write a song for her. I was deciding between two songs, My Happy Little Pill or my other song, OTP. I laughed and decided to do both. I looked out the window to see Niko pulling up to the driveway. I hid my notebook and walked to my small desk. I looked at the fake christmas tree next to my bed. One of the ortaments was a picture of Niko and I on our first date. I heard my nurse Olga open the door, "She's here like you said". I turned around to see Niko walk in. She hugged me and I did too. We sat down on my bed and she told me RIcky and her broke up. I nodded and handed her a gift. Ok I lied, I did get her a gift. Its not like I'm only going to write a song. 

She unwrapped it and pulled out a book. She hugged me. It was a sweatshirt that said TRXYE. I had gotten a record deal before I was thrown in here. No one knew about it cause of the press. My album was never released but I had merch made of the album cover. I laughed and kissed her forehead. I pulled out my jacket and we walked to the courtyard. We walked around for a bit before her phone buzzed. "I got to go," she said. "Okay, I'll see you later," I responded trying not to sound hurt. "My ride's here," she muttered as a car pulled up. "Calum," I asked. "He's the only one who could pick me up," she muttered trying not to giggle. I watched her leave as her and Calum hopped in the car. I remembered that her car had broke down so she didnt have a car yet. 

I walked back inside and went in my room. As I opened the door I saw Olga sitting at my desk reading my notebook. "Ahem," I said trying to get her attention. She looked at me and handed me my notebook. "I like the songs," she said "By the way, you can go home for Christmas but a nurse will pick you up when you need to come back". I nodded and packed my bags. I ran outside to see Ashton standing there smiling. "What are you doing here," I asked. "I'm here to pick you up," he laughed, "They called me earlier and I just got here". I smiled and hopped in his car. 

On the whole ride home I wrote my songs trying to make them sound perfect for the most perfect person. Niko.