Notes...

~Ashton's POV~

I had been leaving notes in Niko's locker hoping Troye wouldn't find them. They were saying how I loved her and how I wanted to be in a relationship with her. I doubt she cared. I doubt she even read them. They helped me keep moving though. And that was enough. I was going to put three where she could find them. One in her locker, backpack and PE clothes. The PE clothes would be tricky but Caitlyn said she would grab the clothes since Niko has PE 7th period I would have time. Caitlyn had no clue I was doing this and I had to bribe her 65 dollars to get the clothes and keep her mouth shut.

When I got to school I sprinted to her locker and opened it. I dropped the note in and slammed the locker (AN- The note in the picture) "What was that? A love note," I heard a person snicker from behind me. "No," I said turning to face Joey and his two friends Shane and Marcus. "I'm pretty sure that was," Marcus nodded shoving me against the locker. "Stop," I said trying to get out of his grasp. "Okay," Marcus shrugged dropping me to the floor. I tried not cry but tears streamed down my cheeks. "Get up loser," Joey said kicking my side causing me to tip over. "Stop," I pleaded covering my head.

Shane pulled me up and punched my stomach. "Hey me too," Joey laughed punching me harder. Marcus also punched me a few times and let me fall again. I waited for them to finally leave when I noticed Troye leaning against the wall smirking. "That's what you get for falling for Niko," he laughed. I tried to stop crying but ran and ran so fast to the boys bathroom in the back of the school.

I ran in there and locked the door. I slid to the ground and decided to make a YouTube video. I opened my laptop and pulled up photo booth. I recorded myself singing the song ordinary and then uploaded it. (AN- YouTube video is song he sings)

When that was done I got up and walked to the door. I slowly unlocked it and opened it surprised to see Niko standing there smiling, "That was really good". I pulled the 2nd note out of my backpack and stuffed it in her hands. I then ran to my car deciding to ditch. I realized I left Caitlyn with her PE bag but oh well. I sat in my car for a little while when I got a text from Calum.

Cal-Pal (Calum)- I saw you run to your car. Can you drive out to the asylum and hang with Emily for the day? Michaels all paranoid.

I responded saying I would and drove out there.

When I got there I went into Emily's room to see her watching American Horror Story. "Hey," I said. She told me to watch AHS with her so the rest if the day we spent watching AHS. At least there was a good ending to the end of the day.... I wonder if Joey or Troye is going to talk to Niko about earlier...