Who?

~Troye's POV~

I turned to Niko looking shocked. "Um," Michael nervously laughed. "Wow," JC muttered. "Okay," Connor said. "Woah," Ashton said. "Troye?" Calum said as I stared at Niko. "What," I snapped back. "We'll leave you too alone," Ashton whimpered pulling Calum and Emily to a different room. Everyone followed them and Niko turned to me. "You said I was your first kiss on our 2nd date," I muttered stepping back. "Troye, I forgot okay," Niko said looking me in the eye. "Really, you forgot your first kiss and now you remember it," I laughed.

"TROYE! IT MEANT NOTHING AND YOU AND I WERENT A THING AT THE TIME! OKAY. okay," Niko screamed. I saw Calum look out from the hall at us and slowly walking towards us. "Guys. Are you okay. We are worried about you to. I know you haven't officially gotten back together but everyone has their bets placed and we ship Troyko," Calum said. "Except Ricky," JC muttered walking by. "Shut up," Calum laughed throwing a pillow at him. "So, don't hurt each other".

"Calum's words of wisdom," Niko nervously laughed. "Yeah," I nodded. "So are we good," I asked. "That's up to you," Niko nodded. "I say we are," I laughed. "We should tell everyone then," Niko said hopping over to me. "Yeah we should," I agreed. I kissed her on her cheek and started to walk to the others. "I ship us," Niko said. "Yeah. Troyko," I said.