Fragile

~Michael's POV~

I waited impatiently for school to end hoping to go visit Emily later. As soon as the last bell rang I jumped out of my seat and ran for the door. Before I could make it a hand grabbed my back.

"Wait up! I'm your ride," Calum laughed from behind me. I stopped turned and grabbed his wrist and dragged him to the car. "Drive," I said. "Ahem," he said. "PLEASE MY GOD," I yelled, "Sorry". "It's okay I understand," Calum nodded. He pulled out of the lot and started driving as fast as he could go.

Halfway there I got tense. I haven't seen her in less then a day but I had a weird feeling. "Chill out man. We will be there soon," Calum said. I nodded and relaxed. I turned on the radio and flipped to his CD's. "You don't need to do that," Calum started before our CD came on. I laughed turned it up and started singing my parts. Calum laughed and we finally pulled up to the asylum.

"God," Calum said as I looked up. There where a lot of fans and paparazzi standing there. "How do they know about us being here and your sister," Calum asked. "Good question," I nodded pulling out sunglasses and pulling a hoodie over my head. Calum went with only sunglasses. "Stay in front of me okay? I'll try to help you," Calum said. I nodded.

We slowly walked over and cheered erupted. "Hey guys! Michael needs some space right now so can we kindly come through," I heard Calum pleading as my hoodie was pulled to one side then another. I quickened my pace and heard Calum's voice quieting. "Calum," I yelled. "GO ONE MINUTE," he yelled from the back. I went inside and walked to the front desk. "Emily Clifford," I said as Calum ran next to me. "Good job," Calum said patting my back. I nodded.

"You will have to wait. She is talking to a doctor right now," the nurse said. I nodded and sat at a bench and went on twitter and apologized for not talking or taking pictures with anyone. 5 minutes later I heard someone talking. "Why won't he speak to me? Do you know? At least try to get him too okay?" a girl said. "Okay okay. I'll try. I love you and no one will take you away okay," a guy said. "Okay," she replied. I turned to see the couple was Troye and Niko. Who were the talking about?

"Clifford Family," the nurse called. Calum and I got up and walked into Emily's room. Before the nurse left she whispered in my ear, "Be careful she's fragile". I stared at her puzzled but walked in. Emily was sitting on her bed shaking. "Hey are you okay," Calum asked pulling up a chair. She shook her head. "What's wrong," I asked. "I have heavier medication now because well," she said. "What Emily? You got to tell us. We want to help," I said.

"I saw Luke come into my room earlier and tell me that it was okay. Now the doctors think I'm crazy," she cried. Calum and I looked at each other. I had a worried expression on my face. "Now you think I'm crazy!" she cried. "It's okay, calm down," Calum said. We were surprised to hear a knock on the door. "Come in," Emily called. Someone walked in. My jaw dropped. "Emily, you didn't tell me you had guests today. Shame," Andrea said from the door.

Andrea.