Room 32B

~Michael's POV~

I looked at Ashton who was calling 911. "Hello? Yes, hi, um, we need help. Our friend Luke just blacked out and we can't find a pulse," Ashton said to the phone, "Ok, thank you. Yes that's the address, please hurry". He dropped the phone. "They'll be here soon," Calum said to the unconscious Luke. "Call Caitlyn," Ashton practically yelled to Calum.

I threw Calum his phone as he dialed Caitlyn. I ran over to Connor who was opening to door to the paramedics people. I showed them to my room where Calum sat there nervously. "Pick up," Calum muttered as Luke was placed on a stretcher. "Oh my god, Caitlyn listen you need to get to the hospit- oh ok. I'll update you. No it's fine. Dont cry! Caitlyn, he's fine. Yes I'll text you when we get there. Ok, have a safe flight," Calum talked into the phone. "So," I asked, "What happened?". "Caitlyn is on her way out of the country with her parents for a trip. But, I said I'll update her," Calum said while we ran to our car.

Connor and Emily already sat in the car impatiently waiting for us. Calum hopped in the drivers seat while I got shotgun. After Ashton got in we drove to the hospital.

"Hi, we need to find Luke Hemmings," I asked the receptionist as we entered the hospital. "Room 32B," she replied. We ran to the room and saw Luke hooked up to a bunch of machines. "I, don't even," Connor muttered. "I can't even look," Emily sobbed. "Luke," Ashton said. Calum sobbed lightly and dropped in a chair. I turned to Luke and saw on his arm it said YOU MURDER in big red letters. On his other arm it said ITS YOUR FAULT. I quickly ran over to Luke soon realizing what the writing on his arm was written with. "Omg," I muttered. "Someone wrote this on his arm with the blood they have in this hospital," O heard Ashton say as he pulled up a empty blood bag from underneath the bed. Emily cried out, Connor lead Emily outside and Calum called for a nurse. After all the tension I got a text from Caity asking if Luke was ok. I replied, No not in the way we want.