Um.. I can explain...

~Emily's POV~

I had temporarily dyed my hair the day before and had kept a hat and hood on the whole time. No one even noticed. When ever someone asked I would reply saying, "I'm really cold". I was going to show my head today and see what everyone though.

After the "group" and I had breakfast I headed to my room to change. I put on a beanie, Michael's idiot shirt, skinny jeans and white converse. I grabbed my phone with my swag macaroon case and walked out to open gifts. "Um, you ha-" Connor started. "OMG EMILY CLIFFORD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH YOUR HEAD! IS THAT WHY YOU HAD THE HOOD ON? EMILY ANSWER ME! MY GOD! WHAT! WHY," Michael yelled from the kitchen.

I shrugged, "Its temporary. You do it all the time Michael so calm down". "Still," Michael mumbled. "Anyway," let's open gifts Caitlyn laughed. "I like it," Connor smirked. I giggled and turned to Caitlyn who was passing out gifts. "Kian here. Michael. Ashton," she said.

As soon as we all got our gifts Caitlyn started to tear up. "It's from Luke. He got me a gift early," she said when she saw all of us staring at her. I smiled and turned to Connor my gift for you will be given last. "Okay..." Connor nervously laughed. "ME FIRST," Calum yelled opening the gift from Michael. "THANK YOU! THE 9TH SEASON OF SUPERNATURAL," he yelled. We all laughed. "Me next," Troye said opening his from Niko. "It's passes to Disneyland for us," she giggled. "Yay," Troye laughed tickling Nikos side.

"My turn," I said making a pouty face. I opened the package from Connor to see a necklace laying in the small box. "It's amazing," I said. It was a puzzle piece that said, You complete me. "THATS WHAT I GOT CALUM," Michael joked. "Really! I'm so flattered," Calum laughed batting his eyes. "Next!" Caitlyn laughed. "Kian," Rakquel said already opening hers. It was a frame with a picture of them on their first date. "Okay now me," Calum said opening his from Ashton. "Dude," Calum muttered. He pulled out a brand new bass. "This is amazing," Calum said. "Open yours Michael," Ashton said. Michael ripped open his to see a new guitar. "For the band," Calum said hugging Ashton.

"Me now," Niko laughed. She opened hers from Ashton and hers from Troye. Troyes was two written pieces of paper with songs on them with a necklace shaped like Texas with a heart in the middle. "Thanks Troye," Niko gasped. Then she pulled out Ashton's. It was a infinity ring with a in graving on the inner ring saying, Infinite love. "Thanks Ashton," Niko said as Ashton lightly blushed.

"I have two more things," I said opening my gift from Michael. Inside were seasons 2 and 3 of Sherlock, a grey ombré beanie and season 8 of supernatural. "Thank you," I said hugging Michael. "I have a gift for Connor," I remembered.

I ran upstairs and grabbed the box with small holes on the sides. "Here," I said giving it to Connor as I sat back down. He opened it and a small kitten popped out. "OMG I HAVE WANTED A CAT," Connor screamed tackling me to the ground. "I love you. I love you so much," Connor excitedly. "I'm going to open Luke's in private," Caitlyn chimed in. We all nodded. "HIS NAME IS PIP," Connor screamed out. "Calm down," I laughed as Connor snuggled the kitten.

"We need to talk," I heard Troye whisper harshly to Ashton. They got up and walked to another room. Niko didn't notice but Calum and I did. "Should we," I mouthed to Calum. He nodded and I stood up and walked towards the other room.