Out of There

~Troye's POV~

I finally was free. I got out of the asylum today. I got to walk around and not have a curfew. I got out because my doctors thought I was good and wouldn't self harm again. They were right. I promised myself I wouldn't ever again.

I got to the asylum and ran inside holding a suitcase. I packed all the little things I had and walked out. I had called JC to sign me out since he was the only one who answered there phone. He signed the paper and we walked outside together. "Are you happy your out?" JC asked. I nodded excitedly. "Also, your car is at my place so we can stop there as you can drive home," he said as we got in the car and he pulled out of the parking lot.

We got to his house and I got in my car and drove home. I finally pulled into my drive ways and I got out of my car to see Ashton sitting on my doorstep. "Why are you here?" I asked walking towards Ashton. "You ruined her. She's hurting. Do you even care? Go back to the mental asylum where you belong," he growled shoving me.

"I DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE HER," I yelled shoving him back. "Then why did you?" he asked punching my face. "She was talking about you ALL THE TIME," I yelled punching him. "OH REALLY, CAUSE SHES HAPPY WITH SOME GUY NAMED JOE SO YOU ARE LYING," he yelled back pulling me back up and shoving me into the wall. "Agh," I said wincing at the pain in the back of my head. "See you at Megan's funeral," he said running towards his bike. "FUCK YOU," I yelled scrambling to the front door.

I got inside to see I had blood dripping from my nose and lip. I cleaned up and walked to the living room. So she was with Joe...

------------
short update sorry😁
I'll have another update though so don't worry😊