Hate

A/N- Yes i know I'm doing Emilys POV again but guess what... DAT PLOT TWIST THAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THIS CHAPTER :)))))))))

~Emily's POV~

I sat on my bed looking through tumblr and watching old episodes of Pretty Little Liars. "Hey Emily." I heard Calum say as he knocked on my door. "Yeah?" I said. "I just wanted to say it great having you back." Calum smiled. "Thanks. It's great to be back." I smiled. As Calum left I looked down at my phone.

New Notification- Twitter- @5sosonfleek : @emilyclifford__ your terrbile for putting you brother through all that pain. no one even cares about you just die #dieemilyclifford

I reread the tweet over and over again and then finally clicked the hashtag at the end of it #dieemilyclifford. Hundreds of tweets came in some like Just die already we're all waiting or some like, ugh can't you just jump off the roof of house already I've been making bets on when it will happen. I didn't  realize that I was crying unitl my tears hit the screen of my phone. They all hate me. Every single fan. No one cared. I did hurt Michael. Ugh why was life so difficult. I stood up, wiped my eyes and walked into the hallway. "Hey!" Michael smiled. "Hi." I smiled. "Since Luke's back we are doing a livestream right now. I'm heading down so we can start. Come on!" Michael smiled pulling me downstairs. "Hey Emily." Calum smiled. "How do you start this?" Ashton asked. "I'll do it just go with the boys." I groaned. As I started the livestream I saw 100's people were watching it.

"I'M ALIVE!" Luke screamed. "YAY! HE'S ALIVE!" Ashton screamed. "Wow guys chill." Calum laughed. "So let's begin." Michael nodded. "So first Luke's alive." Ashton said poking Luke's cheek, "Second, I'm with Niko again." "Third, Emily's back home." Michael said beckoning me to come over. I shook my head but Michael grabbed my hand and pulled me in front of the camera. "Hi." I said slowly. "It's a happy family!" Calum laughed. Suddenly all the comments on the side went from cute messages from fans to hate towards me. Most of it told me to die or disappear again. I saw Calum look at me sadly as I read the comments. Calum cleared his throught while Ashton was talking and Michael looked at him and Calum pointed at me. "You can go if you want." Michael said. I nodded and stood up. "Where are you going Emily?" Luke asked. "I'm-I'm going to go get some food." I said. Right before I walked out I already saw 3 comments saying she should stop eating she's fat.

I ran upstairs and changed into some skinny jeans, a shirt and a black hat. I grabbed my phone, wallet and a pack of cigarettes and walked downstairs. "Emily where are you going?" Michael asked. "Out." I shrugged opening the door and as I walked out I slammed it. "Hey Emily." Niko said walking to the front door. "Hey. Oh their filming a live stream right now so beware. "Thanks. And where are you off too?" Niko asked. "People need to stop asking that." I groaned, "I'm going out". Niko nodded and walked in the house where I heard Calum screaming and Michael laughing, 

I got in my car and drove to the main part of town and decided to walk around. I lit a cigarette and walked around looking at all the people and people who gave me disgusted looks. As I walked I heard Connor's voice talking to JC. "Yeah we broke up. I miss her. Hell, I miss her every second of the day." Connor said. I looked over in their direction and JC looked right back. I avoided his stare and kept walking. "She's all alone, and that's not right." JC said. Then suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to see Connor standing there. "I'm sorry." he whispered. "Me too." I said. 

Connor tilted my head up and kissed me. His lips were chap but I wasn't really complaining. Connor pulled me closer and I wrapped my hands around his neck while his hands were around my waist. I pulled back slowly and said, "Michael apologized"

I sat in my car with Connor in a alley kind of regretting what happened in the back seat but kind of not. "I should go." Connor said hopping out of the car, "I need to meet up with JC." I nodded and watched him jog down the street. My phone buzzed and I pulled it out expecting a text from Michael or some one. Instead it was a tweet.

@5punkidiots- wow that's sad. another reason to disappear -image attached-

I unlocked my phone and clicked on the tweet so the full image would appear. I almost screamed when I saw that the picture was of Connor and I in the backseat of the car, together, doing something teens do, sex. I dropped my phone on the seat next to me and sped home crying ready to crawl in bed and just forget about today.