Dinner

~Michael's POV~

I walked back downstairs from my room to remember we were having a formal dinner with the gang. I ran back into my room and put on a black shirt, black skinny jeans, and a grey blazer. Calum walked out from his room with a similar outfit but had a white blazer. "Where's Ashton," I asked walking down the stairs. "Down stairs with Aubrey," Calum shrugged. I nodded and we reached the bottom of the stairs. Emily was in a navy blue strapless with silver heels. She was standing with Connor who wore a white button down and black skinny jeans. Ashton was welcoming Aubrey and showing her the living room.

"Emily, who is making dinner," I asked Emily. "Connor and I," She nodded. They walked into the kitchen where they started making dinner. I walked over to Niko who was in a silver dress with velvet red high heels. "Hey you okay," I asked. "Okay," she nodded, "I have some waterproof mascara and eyeliner". I chuckled and nodded. I noticed Ashton and Aubrey making out only leaning back to gasp for air. "Um," Calum coughed awkwardly looking over to wear Niko and I were standing. "Ashy," Aubrey gasped. "GET A FUCKING ROOM," Calum yelled noticing Niko starting to cry. "Fine," Aubrey huffed, "Come on babe". Aubrey smirked and Ashton widened his eyes. They walked upstairs hand in hand. "Anyway," Calum said walking to the living room. "Come on," I said pulling Niko to the living room. "TV?" Calum shrugged turning it on. "Only if we watch American Horror Story," Niko sniffled. "What is everyones obsession with that," Calum laughed turning it on. "IT'S A GOOD SHOW," I screamed.

A little while after I heard Emily call us for dinner. "Coming," Calum said standing up. We walked into the dinning room to notice Ashton and Aubrey weren't there. "I'll go find them," Calum shrugged walking upstairs. "What's for dinner," I asked. "Steak and salad," Connor shrugged. I nodded as Calum walked into the room red faced. "What," Niko asked. "They won't be down for a while," he said quickly. "What," Niko asked looking at the rest of us who had our mouths wide open. "They are," Connor stiffened. "Learning what love is?" Calum tried. "Oh..." Niko said tears streaming down her face. We started to hear giggling and Ashton and Aubrey bounced down the stairs. Before, Ashton had his red bandana, blazer, shirt and pants but now he didn't have the blazer or bandana on and his hair was a mess. "How was that sexual moment you guys had," Niko giggled. I looked over to see she was on her 3rd drink. "NIKO," Connor yelled. "Niko..." Calum warned.

"Oh no it's fine. Ashton and I had a great time. It felt sooo right," Aubrey smirked. "BITCH," Niko yelled standing and walking over to her shoving her to the ground slapping her. "NIKO," Ashton yelled in awe. "NIKO," Calum screamed running over pulling her back. Aubrey stepped back in shock but said, "Ohhhh Ashy bear.... He's all mine. ALL OF HIM". "Agh," Niko struggled against Calum, Emily and I as Connor ran over to us. "Let's go somewhere else," Aubrey giggled to Ashton then leaned to whisper to him, "To finish where we left off". Niko almost screamed but Ashton and Aubrey walked in the other room. "NIKO! Calm down," Emily yelled letting her go as Niko fell to the floor. "I'll be right back," Calum said walking to the living room. "I don't recomend going to the living room ether," he said. "What?" Niko said walking over to the living room. She backed away hitting the wall behind her. "What," I asked walking over.

I noticed that there were small movements coming from the couch. "Eww," I said disgusted. "Ashtonnn," Aubrey giggled. "Niko. Go. Now." I said pulling her away as Aubrey giggled. "Michael, I will pay you in money and pizza to be my fake boyfreind," Niko urged. "I don't know," I said, "You and Joe are together". "Just around Ashton and Aubrey. He dosn't even go to our school," she pleaded. "10 pizzas," I said groaning. "Let's go piss Ashton off," she said pulling me over to the living room.

Niko and I walked in and Niko leaned in towards me. When our lips touched there was no spark, thank god. I saw Ashton glare at me from the couch but hey, he's the one with a girl on the couch. "Mikey," Niko moaned smiling. She leaned back and whispered in my ear, "I don't feel a spark don't worry. Also I'm great at acting". She kissed me again and I decided to go along with it. I pushed her against the wall but nothing more. I heard Ashton talk louder to get our attention. We ignored them and I had a really stupid idea. "Let's fake walk upstairs but then just watch movies," I whispered. Niko stared and followed. "Come on," I said to Niko pulling her hand up the stairs. I turned around to see Ashton staring at us tears blazing in his eyes. "Ignore it," I said to Niko pulling her up the stairs. "Ashy," Aubrey said getting his attention back. Niko's eyes watered up and ran up the stairs.

I beckoned for Calum who ran up the stairs with a plate of pumpkin scones in hand. "It will be okay," Calum said pulling her into a hug handing her a scone. "Thanks," Niko grumbled. "Did you see the blankness in his eyes. There was no emotion," Niko cried, "Before Michael and I". "He is just," Calum said. "Stop," Niko cried more. "It's okay," I said, "We can keep up the fake realationship for however long". She nodded but kept crying. I hope Ashton didn't kill me at band practice tomorrow...

------------

The picture in the beginning is Ashton and Aubrey btw