Making a Home

~Kian's POV~

I walked into the living room to hear the door bell ring. I opened it to see a pissed Ricky standing there with tears slowly running down his face. I let him come in as Rakquel walked in watching Ricky come in. "What happened," I asked as I walked over to him. "Niko is-," he started before Niko walked in the door. She looked at Ricky and walked into their room. Ricky started to charge after her but I held him back. "Sit," I said to Ricky as I sat down. "What happened when you were gone," Rakquel asked. "Niko, she kissed him," Ricky said. I looked at Rakquel who looked down. "Listen, Ricky, just stay in the guest room tonight," I said "We'll get things sorted tomorrow". He nodded and walked off. Niko walked out and looked around. "What you did was wrong," I told her as she opened the fridge. "I know, but Ricky and I just can't be in a relationship without something happening," she said looking at the coffee she was just about to drink like it was the mona lisa. 

She looked at me and walked over to Rakquel and I and handed us her phone. I looked at it to see a picture of Connor with a bloody nose and a busted lip. "I saw this on my phone, someone took it when he wasnt paying attention," she said. "And," I said knowing she was going to try to get out of our convorsation. "I got this while you and Ricky were talking okay?" she said. I realized she wasnt kidding and pulled out my phone to call Connor. "CONNOR," I yelled at the phone when he answered. "Hello," he said. "ARE YOU OKAY," I yelled at him. "I got to go man," he stuttered, "I'll talk to you later". I hung up and walked up to my room. I sat on the floor with Rakquel as she watched Netflix. I hugged her and she kissed my cheek while saying, "It will be okay".