Bad Blood

~Michael's POV~

"Excuse me can I get a picture?" a fan asked as I walked out of the bar. "Sure!" I smiled. I didn't drink tonight so that was good. I was a embarrasing drunk. After the multiple selfies the fan asked me something I freaked out about. "Did you see the new magazines on the newstand down the road?" I shook my head. "You should check them out. You may be intrested in them," the fan told me. I smiled and jogged down the road intrested in these magazines. As I ran up I saw a cover with me and the boys. I smiled at the guy gave him $5.25 and grabbed the magizine with the guys and I. As I read the cover the bottom left corner caugh my eye. It read: Ashton Irwin cheats on girlfriend with Michael Clifford's sister?

I sprinted home quickly. Ashton would not do that to my little sister. Emily would not do that me and my band. What is happening! As I ran into the house I ran straight to Ashtons bedroom. I opened the door. No one there. I ran to Emily's bedroom. Found them. "EMILY KEIRA CLIFFORD," I screamed. "Oh my god," Ashton said wrapping himself with a balnket. Emily slowly got up and screamed when she saw me. "Please don't tell Niko! This is a mistake!" Ashton begged me. "A little late for that," I said tossing him the magazine. Emily had broken into sobs on her bed wearing a loose shirt and her hair thrown in a messy bun. "Shut up bitch," I told Emily who stared at me and looked down.

"I got a text from Niko," I told Ashton as my phone buzzed. "What did she say," Ashton asked. "Well she found out about you two idiots," I said. "Can you both fight somewhere else," Emily pleaded. Ashton and I both walked into the hallway. Emily slammed her door and locked it. "Michael," Ashton said turning to me. My brain was scattered with different thoughts and one was to kill Ashton. I wasn't though. Maybe close to death. But not kill.

I shoved Ashton against the wall and he cried out in pain. I then pulled him back and punched his right eye making sure there would be a black eye later. "Agh! Michael!" he cried. I then wrapped my hands around Ashton's neck and he tried to shove me back. I stayed still though. "Michael," Ashton gasped. I pushed him back. Then the door opened and I heard Calum yell, "MICHAEL STOP". I didn't though. Calum ran up the stairs and before he ran up though I basically threw Ashton across the hall. "DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID?" I screamed. "YES, ITS WRONG BUT YOU DON'T KILL HIM" Calum yelled at me as I walked downstairs.

Niko stood there mascara running, arms folded, smiling, "Good job". I smiled and hugged her. "You good?" I asked. "Yeah. My boyfriend just cheated on me with my best friend fine," Niko commented rolling her eyes. I smiled, "Let's go leave Ashton and Calum up there". "Wait I have to talk to Emily," Niko smiled walking upstairs. I saw Calum's face lighten for a minute but Niko stepped over Ashton and knocked on Emily's door.

"Hello?" Emily says opening the door. "Hey bitch," Niko says shoving Emily back. Emily falls to the floor hitting her leg on her dresser. "BITCH," Niko said walking out towards where I was. I smiled and we headed back to the hall where Ashton was slowly getting up. "Niko," he muttered. "Leave me alone. Okay. Bye!" Niko smiled at Ashton. Ashton tried to reply but Niko ran downstairs and I followed. "I'm gonna go," Niko smiled. "Bye," I said. "Beat up Ashton some more," She waved as she left.

I walked back upstairs to find Ashton talking to Emily. "Oh woah there," I said. "We are talking wow oh my god," Emily scoffed. "Shut up whore," I snapped walking to my room. I heard Emily's door slam shut. "You may be mad but you shouldn't take it out on her," Ashton told me. "I do what I want," I said facing him. "Yes you hate me. She's your younger sister! Treat her like family god dammit." Ashton snapped walking in his room. "Shut up you idiot. I know what my sister is like. I know how to take care of her".