Secret Date

~Niko's POV~

"Ash where did you go," I laughed waking up and running to the kitchen. Ashton was there making coffee."I have a suprise for you today," he smiled. "What, what is it," I said.. "It's a suprise," he laughed pulling me into a hug. I laughed, "Okay, I'll get changed". "Wear something comfy," he yelled as I ran upstairs. As I pulled on a light grey hoodie that says, I Like The Drummer, I realized that I was with Troye. Troye. I put on some faded high wasted shorts and put on my white converse. 

"Hey Ash," I said grabbing my phone from its charger. "Yeah? Oh and don't bring your phone today," he said walking into the living room. "Okay fine no phone," I laughed, "Wasn't I with a guy named Troye?" "You dumped him and I asked you out a while ago remember," he said kissing my forehead as he pulled out a backpack from a closet and put a Polaroid camera, film, water, and some granola bars in. "Oh okay," I said. I ignored the weird feeling in my stomach and ran to the car Ashton running behind. 

We got into the car and Ashton pulled his hoodie off. As he pulled it off a little bit of his stomach showed. There were scars faded to a light white. "What are those," I asked. "They are cuts I made from a long time ago," he said. "Why," I asked. "Troye," he said stiffening up. I didn't ask anymore questions. Instead I turned on the radio and turned it up really high. "WHY DID YOU TURN IT UP" Ashton laughed. I shrugged and watched Ashton pulled out of the driveway. 

A good 30 minutes later we pulled into some parking lot. "We are here," he said getting out of the car. "Where are we," I laughed grabbing the backpack and jumping out of the car. Ashton grabbed me and carried me bridal style to a giant field were a picnic was sit up. "Wow," I said looking around. Ashton ran to the picnic and I followed. 

We sat across from each other and Ashton opened one of the containers sitting in front of us. Inside of it was a Frito pie. "YES," I screamed grabbing a fork. We started sharing it when suddenly Ashton got up and turned around. "Ash," I said getting up and walking over to him. I heard him sniffle. "Ash, whats wrong? Talk to me," I said. "Will you ever love me," he said. "I do love you Ashton! I'm with you now," I said smiling weakly. "You don't though," he said. "Don't say that," I said. He turned around and I stepped back. He had a black eye and tears running down his face. "Ashton!! Whats wrong! What happened," I said stepping over. 

He winced and stepped back. "I love you, but I'm not aloud to," he said. "Yes you can," I said. "NO! I can't. I want you to know I love you," Ashton said breathing fast. "What! What's happening," I said as a darkness came in. "Ash!!" I yelled as he looked up. "Troye's a idiot for not realizing how beautiful you really are," he laughed. "Please Ash whats happening!" I yellled as it got darker and all I saw was Ashton. "This is goodbye forever, I'll see you at the gates of heaven," he said and he dropped to the floor. "ASHH!!!!" I yelled.

I woke up panting. It was a dream? But I loved it. I loved being with Ashton. What was going to happen to him? What did he mean by the gates of heaven? Was he? No he can't. He can't die... No I think I like him...