One Scream

~Anyonomous POV~

I heard footsteps in the distance. I could hear laughing and talking. I had been here for a while. I think a few weeks. I lost track. My hands were tied and so were my feet. My mouth was covered with duct tape and I had the same clothes I had on the day I was brought here.

"I BROUGHT FOOD," a voice yelled in my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and saw a masked man holding a plate with some bread and yogurt on it. "Yay," I tried to say as my tape was ripped off. I was force fed the food and then had a new layer of tape on my mouth. I hated it here. I despised it. I heard more footsteps come in my room. Great.

Two people lifted me up and I saw blindfolded. I was placed on a chair and bounded more. Hallelujah more rope. I felt more people coming in the room and placing objects on table and then leaving. What the hell was going on?

I sat there waiting for someone to speak, punch, or kick me. Finally someone spoke. "Everyone leave," the voice said. It was a girl but that's all I could tell. "Wait! You stay. Watch the doors," she yelled. I groaned. Was this more pain? I had gone through so much shoving, punching, kicking I just wanted to see my friends again. "So," the girl said probably to me, "How's your stay?" "Like hell," I responded after she took of my tape. "Perfect," she laughed.

I heard more people walk in. "Hide the hostage! Sirens in the distance," a guy yelped. "You make it sound so cheesy! Sirens in the distance? Great choice in words," the girl muttered, "Take it to his room". "It's hardly even a room! Also I'm not a it," I argued. "I forgot," the girl mumbled placing the tape on my mouth. Great going! Now I can call for help! I was placed back in my small hell hole. Even when blindfolded I could tell when I was in my so called room.

After the sirens had passed I heard the girl walk back in. "I forgot something," she laughed. "Hmm" I mumbled. She punched my stomach about 8 times and shoved me against the wall. "See you later," she cackled. "Hmph," I responded. I decided to take nap so I leaned against the wall and drifted off.

I was abruptly awoken and had my tape and blindfold ripped off. The guy from earlier was standing there. "Time for a shower. You smell really bad," the guy muttered. I nodded and was lead to the bathroom. I took a shower with the shitty products they had.

When I was done and back in my clothes I heard someone talking outside. I decided to wait a minute and listen. "That idiot Ashton Irwin. Yeah the drummer! We need him on our side! Yes. That will do nicely. He'll feel so bad he'll come crawling to us," I heard a woman say. What did they want with him? "HEY COME OUT," the guy yelled outside. "Okay," I replied walking outside. I contemplated running for it but before I had the chance I was dragged back to my hell hole.

I was sat there fore a few more hours before I was picked up and dragged out to the "main room" I guess. There I was blindfolded again and tied to a chair again. I waited and heard the girl from earlier walk in. "Hello! How was you shower! Great! I don't give a fuck," she said. I held back a laugh and sat up straighter to a certain point. "Anyway, I brought you here with news," she said. There was never news around here so I was excited. "A few friends might stop by for a visit," she laughed.

Those words haunted me that night after I was taken back to my room.

"A few friends might stop by for a visit"