Locked in the Attic

a/n: OKAY SO I HAVE A SPOTIFY PLAYLIST THATS COMPLETELY DEDICATED TO THIS BOOK AND IT WOULD BE AWESOME IF YOU LISTEN TO IT WHILE READING THE STORY. ITS ON THE ACCOUNT "MONKEYREADS" AND ITS UNDER THE PLAYLIST "The Day Before" ALSO I HAVE A IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTe AT THE END INVOLVING WHAT IS HAPPENING IN A FUTURE CHAPTER SO READ IT. THANKS :)

~Troyes POV~

I sat in my car looking nervously every which way. I drove as fast as I could trying to get out of town as fast as possible. I pulled my hoodie closer to my face as I stopped at a red light. I just had to get out. I had too.

"Where are we going? Who are you?" the person in my backseat asked. "You don't need to know." I said keeping my eyes fixated on the empty road ahead of me. "I mean it doesn't seem like I'll be getting out anytime soon." the person said. I had tied up the guys hands and feet which was smart cause he was so much taller and buffer then me. "Just please. Shut up I need to concentrate." I groaned. "Fine." he said quieting down.

As I pulled up to the small house I had recently got, I climbed out the car and pulled my black mask on and opened the back doors to the car. "Finally." the guy smiled sweetly. I rolled my eyes and pulled him out of the car. "So where do I go?" he asked. "Why aren't you fighting back?" I asked. "Is there a point? I don't have my phone, I would rather die at this point, I don't know where I am, and I have people looking for me." he shrugged. I laughed and smiled, "Well let's get you inside."

I unlocked the door and shoved him into the house locking the door behind me. "You will be staying in the attic. It's soundproof so don't even try to call for help. Also you will have 3 meals a day." I said. He frowned in response. "What? Little Ashton thinks he's fat?" I smirked. "Where's the attic." Ashton asked. "Are out scared of gaining weight? Are you anorexic?" I asked. "I don't want to talk about this please. I know your my kidnapper or whatever but please." Ashton said.

"Fine. I'm getting bored if talking to you anyways." I said dragging him to the attic. "Can I least tell Niko that I'm alive. I don't want her to worry." Ashton asked. "You are really a idiot. No one will know where you are and if your alive or not." I said pushing him into the attic. "Fuck you." Ashton groaned rubbing his arm where he bumped into the wall. "I'll see you later." I smiled closing the door locking it and pushing a table in front of the door.

As I walked to the living room I could hear Ashton banging on the door, each hit getting weaker and weaker. I laughed to myself and relaxed on the couch turning on the TV. The good news was there was no news about Ashton's disappearance. Apparently it hadn't been reported to the police. It would just be fun to see how long it takes till the guys crack and tell the fans who will go into a rage.

"Please!" I heard Ashton cry before a strange silence spread through the house. I groaned and walked to the attic pushing the table out of the way and grabbing the rope on top of it. I walked into the attic to see Ashton standing there his knuckles bleeding slightly. "Stay away from me." Ashton said. "Now realizing what's happening huh." I said taking a step towards him. He flinched as I placed my hand on his shoulder, "Don't worry I won't hurt you." I lied.

He looked up at me slowly, "How can I believe you?" I smiled and took a step back swinging my hand towards his nose. He fell back landing on his back. I took this moment to grab his wrists and the them together again. "Let go." Ashton said struggling. I tied the other end of the rope to a beam in the attic. As I tied the last knot I stepped back and smiled, "Have a good night." "I hate you." Ashton said as I closed the door. "Finally." I said walking to my room where my phone was buzzing.

"Hello?" "Hey it's Calum. So this is weird but have you seen or heard or anything from Ashton recently?" "No. Sorry. I'll let you know if I do." I replied hanging up the phone and smiling as I placed my phone on my bed and laid back and though about how great this plan was going to work.
------------------
a/n: so in the chapter when ash got kidnapped there was two kidnappers. Don't worry the second kidnapper will be revealed soon ;)