San Fran

~Troye's POV~

I fell asleep in the car not remembering what had happened 10 minutes before. I looked over to see Tyler (my new boyfriend) jamming out to One Direction. "THATS WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFU- oh hi Troye your awake," Tyler said. "Uh, hi. What happend. Why is there blood on my fists," I asked. "I don't know. You were drunk and you went in some guys house and I went outside to take a very important call from Casper Lee," He told me, "And then you came back and hopped in the car and fell asleep".

Shit. "Um, by any chance did the guy have a stupid bandana and a lisp," I quivered. "OMG YES! HOW DID YOU KNOW," Tyler screamed to the gods, "OMG can you guess this, Who has a beard an-". I told him to shut up and hid my face in my knees. Crap. Crap. Crap. Niko knew what I did and she hated me. "UGH," I yelled and threw a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos at the window. "HEY HEY CALM DOWN THERE! WE NEED TO SAVE THOSE FOR THE LAST LEG OF THE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO," Tyler screamed.

"What?! Where are we going," I stared at him confused. "San Francisco remember? We are going on vacation for a few weeks," Tyler said without taking his eyes of the road. "Oh right," I said. I turned my head and looked out side. The lyrics of One Direction put me to sleep.