Falling

~Emily's POV~

I woke up with Michael talking to a nurse and Calum giving Connor a latte. I looked up and Michael started walking towards me. "We have to sign out of the room," Michael said to me as Connor grabbed our stuff. "Okay," I said, "I'll change". I walked into the bathroom and though on a long sweater white sweater, black skinny jeans, and red converse. I walked back out to see no one there but Connor. "Ready to go," Connor said grabbing my hand. We walked to the front of the hospital and a ford truck pulled up. I saw a nurse inside ready to take me back to the asylum. Connor kissed my forehead and opened the car door for me. I saw Michael sitting in the front of the car. I looked out of the window and watched the world go by. We finally oulled up and I walked into the building.

Michael placed my bags in my room and he hugged me. "I'll miss you," he said and I was lead to my room by a nurse.

-2 WEEKS LATER-

As I went in and sat down on my bed a nurse came in. "Suprise! have new visitor," she said. I stood up and walked to the door confused because I haven't had a new visitor in 2 weeks. A happy Andrea came in. "Andrea," I said obviously confused. She looked at me and made a sad face. "You haven't had someone visit you in FOREVER so I decided to say hi," she said. I sat down and she also sat down across from me, "Um, so I have bad news," she said staring me into my eyes. "Okay," I said staring at her. "Well," she stuttered "Connor has been cheating on you". I jumped back and started to cry. "I should go," Andrea said sweetly, "Bye!" I watched her leave and then I sobbed as hard as I could. I threw my pillow at the wall and slammed my door. When that noise echos across the halls everyone can hear. I heard doctors and nurses running to my room and Troye also came since he stayed right next to me. "Emily?" Troye said banging on my door. "LEAVE ME ALONE," I shouted running to my door and locking it. "She locked her door!!" a nurse called. 

Someone opened the door and I looked up with my mascara running down my face. Troye told the nurses to call my brother and I looked up at everyone. I threw a book at a doctor coming towards me and I started crying again. The doctor whispered something to a nurse and she rushed out. Troye was lead back into his room. I heard Michael running down the hall yelling my name. He came in with 2 doctors and a nurse behind him. I started to back away but Michael grabbed my hand. "Its ok," he said, "Your going to be fine". I felt dizzy and fell to the ground. Michael yelped and looked at the doctor who had a shot in his hands. I heard Michael insist he was staying with me to find out what was wrong. 

When I could see properly see again Michael asked me what happened. "I found out that, um" I said tearing up, "Connor cheated on me and he dosnt love me". Michael turned red and pulled out his phone and called someone. "Hey, can you come on over. Yeah! Thanks," Michael said calmly. 

30 minutes later I saw Connor walk in smiling. "Guys," Michael said "Let's walk around the courtyard". I nodded scared of what would happen. We walked around outside and Michael stopped halfway on the path where no one whas there. "So, Connor, why did you do that," Michael said looking at him. "What do you mean?" Connor questioned. Michael punched him and I fell back. Connor yelled and stared at me. "What did I do," Connor said. I started tearing up and slowly walked back to my room. I heard many screams and yells. When I got to my room I sat down and started to read. As I read I heard a thump on my door. I opened to the door see Michael standing there with just a few brusies. "It's ok," he said quietly, "He drove home with some minor injuries." I nodded and kept reading. He kissed my forehead and told me he had to go home. As he left I heard Troye singing from my room. 

"My Happy Little Pill,

Take me away

Dry my eyes, bring color to my skies

My sweet little pill, take my hunger

But within, numb my skin," he sang. 

I figured he was writing a song for Niko because it was obvious he still liked her. I thought it was sweet and decided to go to sleep for more sleep. I wasnt that excited for the futured days to come. I started crying again realizing that Connor didnt love me. I imagined Connor with another girl right now which made me cry again. I miss him though. Should I?