Simmer Down

~Emily's POV~

"Oh my god," I mumbled standing up ignoring the pain in my leg. "Hello?" I sniffled opening my door, "Is anyone here?" "BITCH" Michael yelled from inside his room. "Okay someone's here," I shrugged. "Hey," Ashton said walking out into the hall. I weakly smiled, "Are you okay?" He nodded. I smiled and walked downstairs Ashton going back into his room.

"Emily!" Michael yelled chasing me. "What?" I asked surprised. "I have good news," he smiled. "Really," I smiled. "Yeah!" he laughed. "What is it then?" I said confused. "I'm sending you back to Australia to live with our parents so you won't cause any more problems here!" He smiled and laughed. "How could you? We are family!" I shouted. "I think you should leave," Michael said slowly. "Your a terrible brother," I snapped, "You never help me". Michael stared at me and turned around walking to his room, "PACK YOU BAGS".

I ran in my room and pulled out my suitcases. Ashton knocked on my door and I motioned him to come in. "Hey, I heard what Michael said". I nodded. "I'll help you pack" he smiled. I gave a small nod and started pulling out clothes. "So, how's you and Niko," I asked. "Hates me," Ashton muttered. "Oh," I simply replied. "Well I think we got everything," Ashton said standing up. I nodded, "Thanks for your help". He walked out. I closed my door and fell to the floor.

"Everyone hates me, I'm terrible, I'm dangerous, I'm a idiot, I'm a slut, I'm unwanted," I sobbed. "We are going in 5 get into comfy clothes," Michael told me knocking on my door. I stood up as his footsteps shuffled away and changed into some black ripped skinny jeans and a maroon crop top. I know it didn't seem like something to wear on a plane but I really didn't care. "Ready," I said opening the door. "Get your bags," Michael snapped. "Okay," I said picking them up and heading downstairs. "Calum's coming with us," Michael said, "He's in the car".

I hopped in the car and Calum helped me put my bags in. "Ready," Calum said getting in the backseat with me. I nodded.

--skips awkward silent car ride--

"Let's go in," Michael grumbled parking the car. "Do fans know you here?" I asked. "No they think we are home," Calum answered. I nodded as we walked in the main building. As we got in and such we stood near the gate for the flight to Sydney. "I'm gonna miss you Cal," I cried pulling him into a hug. "Me too," he replied shakily. "I still have the friend ship bracelets you made me wear". I laughed, "You hated those". He smiled and giggled. I turned to Michael. "We should go Cal," he said turing around and heading to the exit. Calum gave me a sympathetic look but followed Michael out.

I realized I couldn't go to Sydney. I had to be here. Why did I let Michael push me around! I knew what I had to do. So I did. I ran. I ran and ran with my suitcases. I don't know where to go. I just have to go somewhere. Who would be the only person to let me in. I ran and ran.

--skips running and gets to destination-

I knock on the door impatiently. "Hello?" the person said opening the door. "Hi Joey," I smiled. Joey was a year older and was out of high school unlike me who was a senior. "Emily! Why are you here?" Joey asked. "I want you back," I shrugged. "Okay good enough for me," he smiled. That was easier then I thought. "Can I stay here?" I asked. "Why what happened?" Joey asked. When you got passed all the bullying and teasing Joey was a caring guy. "My idiotic brother kicked me out," I said. "I told you so," Joey smirked. "True," I laughed.

After a few drinks I was a little tipsy and so was Joey. "We should sleep. I'm sleepyyyyy," I said slurring my words together. "Okay," Joey grinned carrying me to the couch. "Nighty night," he smiled walking to his room.

I drifted off slowly to be awoken by the buzz of my phone.

Cal da Asian one- DID YOU LAND YET?

Me- IM TRYING TO SLEEP WAT DO YOU THINK?

Cal da Asian one- Oh. SO U DIDNT LAND. COOLIO

I groaned and put my phone next to me and fell back asleep wearing one of Connors old tshirt. "I hope Ashton gets Niko back," I groaned, "Im a idiot. Why do I have to be a idiot".