Multiple Breakups

~Calum's POV~

I woke up the next morning dreading school. I really didn't want to go. Then again when I have I ever? "LEAVE ME ALONE," Emily shouted from downstairs. Yay, Michael and Emily are still fighting. I got up and pulled on some skinny jeans and a nirvana sweater. I walked downstairs to see Emily eating a bowl of lucky charms and Michael getting a breakfast sandwich from the pantry. "Morning," I yawned pouring a cup of coffee. "Morning," Emily smiled as a sat next to her. "Morning," Michael said.

"Hey Calum," Michael said turning around to face Emily and I. "Don't you think Emily should stop eating that. It's unhealthy and well look." Michael said looking at Emily. I stared at him as Emily gasped stood up and walked up to him dumping the bowl on his head. "SCREW YOU," she shouted as Ashton and Niko came downstairs. "What. The. Hell." Michael muttered. "Your fault," I shrugged. Ashton came in grabbing a cup if coffee and sitting down next to me. "I'm going to go borrow some of Emily's clothes," Niko said running upstairs. "So," Ashton said. "We should get to school," I said. "I need to go fix my hair and change real quick," Michael grumbled. "I'll get Emily and Niko," Ashton said walking out of the kitchen. When everyone was downstairs ready to go we all got into a car.

As we pulled up to the school Emily practically jumped out of the car running over to Connor who was walking into the main building. I exited the car followed by this others. "Dude Evelyn's calling for you," Ashton said pointing behind me. I groaned and turned around to see Evelyn calling me over. I walked over and told my self break up with her now, she kidnapped you once!

"Hey Cal!" she said perkily. "We need to talk," I said sitting down at a near by bench. "What?" Evelyn asked. "We are done." I shrugged. "What!?" she said. "It's self explanatory. You kidnapped me temporarily." I said turning towards her. "B-but..." Evelyn stuttered. "Should have thought about that," I smiled standing up walking back over to Ashton and Niko who stood about 6 feet apart.

"Why are you guys standing so far apart?" I asked. "No one knows we are a couple remember!" Niko whispered. I nodded and we walked inside.

As we walked to our lockers Ashton stopped. "Crap," he said. "What?" Niko and I asked. I looked to where he was looking. Aubrie was standing at her locker waving at Ashton. "Dude dump her now!" I told him. Niko nodded. Ashton stood up straight and walked over to her. "Heyyy," he said awkwardly. "Hey babe," Aubrie smiled. I stood at my locker across the hall with Niko next to me so we could hear them. "Um I think we should end us," Ashton said. "What?!" Aubrie laughed. "Yeah," Ashton said scratching the back of his neck. "Why? Did you cheat on me?" she asked. "Yeah..." Ashton said quieter. "Who?!" she demanded. "Niko," Ashton admitted. "You slut!" Aubrie yelled turning towards Niko and I. "You know what!? Fine! I also cheated on you so that's fine." she said. "What?" Ashton asked, "Who?". "Oh you know him," Aubrie smiled slamming her locker. "W-w-who?" he asked. "Michael. Clifford." Aubrie laughed walking away. "Hey babe," Aubrie said to Michael as Michael walked towards Ash, Niko and I. "Let's go," Ashton growled (A/N I didn't know what other word to use then growled😂) walking away towards his first class.

I scurried behind Ashton and Niko leaving Michael standing there confused. As we walked I heard Ashton and Niko talking. "When should I introduce you to the fans?" Ashton asked Niko. "Whenever," Niko smiled. "How about at our interview tomorrow!" I said. "Okay," Niko smiled high fiving me. "You sure?" Ashton said. "It's fine. I want to be known to the world so I don't have to keep hiding," Niko smiled kissing Ashton's cheek. "I want to be in a relationship like that," I laughed. Ashton laughed and then noticed Michael walking past us. "REALLY DUDE?" Ashton screamed. "What?" Michael said startled turning around. "I may not have loved her but friends don't do that," Ashton shook his head. I looked away from Michael as he looked at me. "I'm confused." Michael said. "I can't stand you." Ashton said walking away. "Bye," Niko said. I shook my head and walked away.