I Love You

~Kian's POV~

I snuggled with Rakquel for a while when I heard her giggle. "What," I asked. "I haven't opened your Christmas gift and you haven't opened mine," She replied. We grabbed the gifts and went to Michaels room. "Ne first," Rakquel said and made a pout face as I started to unwrap. I stopped and she started to open it.

"It's pretty," Rakquel exclaimed pulling out the gold ring with a diamond bow in the middle. "Thank you," she said kissing me as I opened my gift. When I opened it, it had a new camera inside. "Thank you," I said pulling her over and hugging her.

"Hey lovebirds. Lunch is almost ready," JC said opening the door. "Okay," I nodded and stood up. Rakquel jumped on my back and I ran to the living room. "What's for lunch," I asked. "Homemade pizza," Michael stated placing the pizza on the table. "It's scary how much alike you are," Calum laughed as Michael and Emily scurried around the kitchen getting napkins and chips. "Don't hate, potate," Emily responded turning to Calum.

After lunch we all headed over to the couch and turned on TV. "What should we watch," Rakquel asked flipping through channels. "Give it here," Michael laughed snatching it from Rakquel. "Here," Michael said switching it to American Horror Story. "This is scary," Rakquel whimpered. "I'll protect you," I said wrapping Rakquel in my arms. I didn't let her know I was terrified too.