What did you code now?

Start from the beginning

"You good? You look beaten up." I said, I tilted my head.

"Mobs got me." Fundy says. I took out some cooked chicken that I killed earlier, he thanked me and started to eat the chicken.

"How about we go mine tomorrow when there are less mobs," I say. He agreed with me.

We both stay in the small hole. A only little light caved in from one hole from the outside. I went over and sat next to him.

Fundy's P.o.v

Yumeiro came next to me and sat down. I looked down at her, I didn't want to stop looking at her. Wait... not in the creepy way!She put her hand on my arm. Yumeiro seemed bored.

"Wanna play that game where you make a story each sentence?" Yumeiro asked.

"Yeah, I'll go first. My," I said.

"Name," she went next.

"Is," I said

"Cereal,"  she said

"And," 

"I,"

"Like,"

"To,"

"Fuck,"

"...kids,"

My eyes widened in surprise. we stared at each other, the silence taking over. We both started to laugh hard. Our faces turning red. I laughed slightly out of shock. She was something else. Yumeiro held her stomach, her laughs became louder and high pitched. The way she laughed was different and pretty cute— wait huh?

"Why!" I said. I panted from laughing so hard.

"Ahh that was a good one," Yumeiro put her hand under her mask to wipe some tears away.

"Is it day time yet? I don't want to be here anymore," I stood up. I tried to find the hole but it got blocked up as we were talking.

"Come onnn, you know you love me." Yumeiro got up from her spot. She tried to find the hole, she found it first. She was making a tunnel.

"Did a cloud get in the way?" I asked. Yumeiro nodded, eventually we got out of the cloud. I made a small tower upwards on the cloud.

"Alright so mining?" Yumeiro turned to me and tilted her head.

"I found a cool ravine, follow me." I waved my hands at her then at me. She walked over to me.

I looked down at the ravine, I tried to see a good way to get down. Yumeiro walked the other way from the ravine. I raised my brow at her. Yumeiro did a full sprint to the ravine screaming 'ree!' I yelled after her, luckily she fell into the water. I jumped down after her. I got some iron from the wall nearby, the iron ore appeared in my inventory. We continued to mine throughout the ravine, more clouds fell into the ravine. A good chunk of mining, I got 30 things of iron and 8 things of diamonds. Yumeiro got 13 things of good and 10 things of diamonds.

"Awhh Fundy, we can use the clouds as a way to get up, thats cute." Yumeiro says.

"That is pretty cute," I said.

We parkour our way up on the clouds. Walking back to our little hole in the wall with the dirt post.

Suddenly, we were out of breath and couldn't breathe. There was a second of our screams. I broke the blocks in front of me, Yumeiro already got the blocks in her out of the way.

No one's P.o.v

The two were in a tight space, (Y/n) tried to find a way out. Fundy's face and ears became red. They're faces were an inch away from each other. Every time she tried to dig out from the side but there was too many clouds.

"Why don't we dig up?" Fundy suggests.

"Ohhh I'm smooth brain," (Y/n) says.

She started to dig the top out with Fundy. (Y/n) put down wool and stood up on it, she held a hand out towards Fundy. He smiled and took it. She pulled him up on the wool. (Y/n) put a wool down every time they jumped up. They made it out of the cloud. Fundy got up first and held his hand down towards her, (Y/n) took. He pulled her up a little too roughly, she crashed into him. He apologized, she nodded and accepted it.

They walked to find their house again. The area was covered in clouds, some clouds even had clouds on top of each other. They found the dirt pillar in the clouds, (Y/n) started to dig down to the hole in the wall. They found their way inside and both made different types of armors and armor stands. They placed all the armor on the stands and looked back at it proudly. (Y/n) placed her hands on her hips with a proud grin.

"We clutched this!" (Y/n) says.

"Yeah we did!" Fundy says.

He started his outro and (Y/n) ran around their cave. She soon left and checked her phone.
________________________________

@Yumeiro:

Just did a Minecraft challenge, feeling good

@Honeyclouds:

WOmEn

@Eret:

That's great Yumeiro