Blue manz goes brrr

Depuis le début

"Techno has a lot of quartz, I know he does." Skeppy said eyeing Peppa pig.

"Techno doesn't doesn't have any quartz, your so deluded. Why do you kept saying he has quartz!" Tommy says. He kept rambling at the blue manz.

"HE HAS A STACK!" Skeppy says.

"I don't have quartz." Techno says. They all argued over who had quartz or not, (Y/n) nervously sweat dropped in the background. She left her quartz in Vibe city but she would give them to him.

"I'll give you the quartz later, got it Blue manz?" (Y/n) says.

"Blue manz?" Tommy looked at her disappointed.

"When's later, Masky?" Skeppy asked, he turned to her.

"After the bitch boy and Peppa pig leave," (Y/n) says. The blue manz patted her head and messed with her hair, he tried to take his hand back but (Y/n) took his hand and kept it on her head.

"Fine! Which room do you guys want? Do you guys want one each or do you want to share the same room?" Skeppy says. The two looked at each over then back at the blue manz, a long pause.

"What a rude question to ask," Tommy says.

"Well I'm just curious I don't know." Skeppy defended.

"Yeah I BET you don't know, judging on your past week. We'll have separate rooms, dickhead! Let's get some cameras down." Tommy says. He started to place down blocks that look like cameras. They both walked around. (Y/n) just stood next to Skeppy and counted the tnt that she had.

"I never said that wasn't part of the lease! THAT WASN'T IN THE LEASE!" Skeppy says. The two went in front of him again. A creeper came behind him and the masked woman, she T-posed at the creeper. It blew up and made a hole in the ground. The explosion also damaged Skeppy and (Y/n).

"What the fuck!" Skeppy says. He pulled (Y/n) towards him, protecting her. She was pressed tightly up against him. (Y/n)'s face turned red bur Skeppy didn't notice. He let go of her and started to rebuild, she helped and patched up the floor.

"The property value just went way down." Techno says.

"Here's what we're going to do, we're going to have the bottom room. If that's cool with you and this is where we'll hang out and in return we won't file a tax report of poor property to the IRS." Tommy says

"Oh god the ptsd..." (Y/n) was having flashbacks of the IRS in the corner.

"So you won't sue me? You promise." Skeppy asks.

"Yes," Tommy agrees.

"Alright, you guys can have the bottom rooms. Wait. Do you have any quartz?" Skeppy asks.

"I don't have any quartz," Techno says.

"Yes, I do! What do you want this quartz for?" Tommy asks, he pulled out quartz that was from the wall of the mansion.

"You live here for free, except Masky she's giving me quartz. It would just be nice." Skeppy says.

"Alright I'll give you one," Tommy gave one quartz to Skeppy. They got back on the horse and rode them outside of the mansion.

"I'm being attacked by another creeper." Techno says.

"Jesus, the property value on this place. Who's the manager? Who do we complain to?"Tommy says. He walked past a creeper making it explode.

"Badboyhalo," Skeppy says.

"Lil muffin!" (Y/n) held both of her cheeks with a wholesome smile. Techno and Skeppy looked at your smile thinking it was cute but scary how much your mood changed from omnipotent god to wholesome softie.

"I don't want to complain to him." Tommy says.

"I swear to god." Techno says. Another creeper jumped down from the roof and fell on Skeppy.

"Dude the creepers work for the bourgeoisie," (Y/n) silently wheezed. Techno picked the (h/c)-ette up, he put her on his horse in front of him.

"Where are they coming from?! You've got an infestation! THERE'S TWO OF THEM!"Tommy yells, his eyes widening.

"THERE'S ONE BEHIND YOU TOMMY!"Techno yelled. Tommy and (Y/n) screamed as the explosion went off.

They ran off with their horses on the prime path. Techno relaxed around (Y/n) even getting a bit closer to her. His fingers gripped the leash on the horse. (Y/n) leaned back into his arms, getting comfortable. She didn't like slouching since her back hurtededed. Techno's face heating up with a lazy yet proud grin. They continue to ride the horses and go to Pogtopia. Talking and making jokes along the way.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: a few minutes

________________________________

The bois left the call and the game. (Y/n) walked to the mansion that Skeppy was in. She walked inside, a stack of quartz in her inventory. Skeppy was inside the house. He saw her com in the house, he ran up to her.

"Hey kid you want some quartz?" (Y/n) says in a raspy voice making it seem like a drug deal. Skeppy laughed at her.

"Thank you," Skeppy says. (Y/n) took out the white smooth quartz and handed it to him, his eyes lit up with a goofy grin.

"Pfftt, your face!" (Y/n) laughed. She turned towards the door. Swaying her hips as she walked to leave. Grabbing the door handle.

"Hey, let's hang out sometime." Skeppy says.

"Hell yeah dude! Stay frosty!" (Y/n) smiled lazily and waved. She left the manison. Creeper chaos.