Blue manz goes brrr

Start from the beginning

Skeppy: Badboyhalo

"Oh! Lil muffin!" (Y/n)'s smile grew. She kept talking to Skeppy about Bad. She got off of Techno's horse much fo his dismay.

"Ohh no! Really? You sold it to HIM! He doesn't like talking to me Skeppy!" Tommy facepalmed.

"Next time he logs on let's just spawn trap him repeatedly until he quits the server. That's how we get the discs, it's advanced interrogation techniques." Techno says.

"That's just torture," Tommy deadpanned.

"Advanced interrogation techniques." Techno repeated.

"Bitch boy, I do that to my friends all the time though. Then they hate me." (Y/n) smiled while shedding waterfall tears. They looked at her awkwardly. They went inside the house and joined the call with Skeppy.

Skeppy: I'll give you a tour

"Hello," Skeppy greeted.

"Hulloo," Techno says.

"What's poppin?" (Y/n) says. They stood in front of the blue manz.

"Skeppy, what is this mansion?" Tommy asks. They looked out the door.

"Well I spent all last night and the day before building this. I've been all day and all night getting quartz. Would you guys have any quartz I can buy off of you?" Skeppy says. They walked into the main room in the front.

"I have so—" (Y/n) was cut off.

"No, no we don't. Why? Why though?" Tommy says.

"How did the skeleton horse get in here?" Techno says. He looked at the horse.

"He does what he wants, hey! Get off my horse!" Tommy says. Skeppy went on the skeleton horse and started to ride it.

"This is mine now, you can have it back if you rent a room here. First month free, next month quartz." Skeppy bargains.

"I could catch up to that horse in two seconds, it's GARBAGE." Techno says.

"Damn what did the horse do to you?" (Y/n) puts a hand on her hip. She stood close to the blue manz.

"We'll buy a room," Tommy says.

"I think it's time you guys leave now, expect masky. She gets to stay. She has quartz." Skeppy points to (Y/n).

"Yeah no, have you heard of uh what's the term you were saying a minute ago?" Tommy asks.

"Advanced interrogation techniques?" Techno says.

"Yeahh, we call this an advanced interrogation technique in the business. This is where you've been interrogated and the verdict is that we're gonna have a room and we're gonna pay it in—" Tommy paused.

"Quartz." Skeppy says.

"Yumeiro can you pay for all of us?" Tommy asks. He looked down at her.

"Nah I'm not a sugar mama," (Y/n) smirked. Skeppy smiled down at her.

"Yeah we don't have any quartz." Tommy says looking back at the blue manz.