Welcome to bible study

Start from the beginning

"I'll call it the prime church." Dream says,

"I'd invest into that." (Y/n) says, she soon ran into Quackity and started to walk with him.

"You know how churches asks for donations?" Quackity suggests again. She held his hand since it was a habit of hers and walked on the prime path. Her subs went up thanks to Dream.

"OH! THE HAT! Your like 'can you please put your prime in this.'" Dream realizes.

"They go to everyone individually and they say 'hey you mind, you know, giving a donation?' So why can't you do that? Why can't WE do that?" Quackity asks.

"I'm just not confident that this bit isn't rude to someone." Tommy says,

"I'm interested in this to be honest." (Y/n) laughs nervously.

Quackity smiles down at her before looking up again, he allowed himself to go into simp mode with you. He held her hand back before looking away while blushing slightly.

"Disclaimer: I am NOT Jesus. This is a joke and it is humor on Tommyinnits childs steam, thank you." Dream says serious. Tommy and (Y/n) laughed, while she was wheezing so hard that she started to leaned on Quackity.

"Disclaimer I am not Jesus! Bruh! Spoilers! I'm disliking this video! You know what Dream? I wouldn't be opposed to you spreading your religion into L'manburg." Tommy says.

"Well they say that a religion just have to have three followers to be in one." Dream says.

"Yeah and you have eight million!" Tommy says.

"YEAH! Yeah! No I have like 500 and 580,000 followers! I'm a religion! Look up on google, how many people for a religion." Dream says,

"Three!" Tommy says, (Y/n) looked it up on her phone and got the same answer.

"Alright Tommy are you in?" Dream asks,

"Okay?" Tommy says more like a question.

"Quackity are you in?" Dream asks.

"Ah! Yeah! Let's do it!" Quackity says, (Y/n) playfully punched his arm.

"Yumeiro are you in?" Dream asks.

"Hell yeah, can I be a sister of the church?" (Y/n) asks. She continued to walk

"Yeah! So we have four people! Me, Tommy, Quackity, and Yumeiro. We have a religion! It's official!" Dream cheers. (Y/n) and Quackity high fived then cheered with Dream.

"FREE MONEY!!" Quackity yells.

"WHOO!!" (Y/n) yelled.

"YESS!!" Dream yelled.

Tommy's dad came into his room, the child left his stream to go to his door real quick. Dream was yelling if his dad wanted to join. Tommy came back saying that fatherinnit didn't want to join.

(Y/n) climbed on Quackity's back for fun. He held the back of her thighs and laughed, she played with his hair under his beanie.

"Really all you need is some reverb." Quackity suggest.

"Oh wait, ready? Ready? PEOPLE! JOIN DREAMANITY! BE ONE WITH THE FUTURE!" Tommy says with a echo voice changer.

"It's church prime," Dream laughs.

"YES CHILDS!" (Y/n) yells.

"Let's goooo!!" Quackity says. Dream started to talk again and Tubbo joined in before losing their minds laughing.

________________________________

TIMESKIP: a hour later

________________________________