💕fifty2💕

Sitted on the chair beside the bed, Amir hold his sleeping wife hand to his chest, he can't believe he almost lost her if only she listen to him non of this could have happen.

"Uhmm sir."Amir look up to see hafiz.

"Yes, how are my children?"Amir ask he didn't get the chance to check on them he has been watching over his wife, he fear that if he leave they do take her in and say she die.

"They are fine, hanan is the one with severe injuries and well i just want you to sign here."hafiz say giving the x-ray permit to Amir.

"What happened to my daughter's legs?"Amir ask after signing the paper.

"It's nothing serious sir, i will try my best."hafiz say with a smile and Amir nod.

He sigh and decided to go check on his children, if anything happens to hanan because of this stupid of a husband that doesn't even care he will really have serious problem with jasra and her husband forget the fact that they are all family there son should have known that before he treated his daughter the way he did.

"How are you feeling fazil."Amir ask his son and fazil sigh.

"Awful, now you want to check on us.
How is your wife?"fazil ask looking at his dad there relationship is more like friendship than to that of a father/son.

"She is fine,
Tell me how did it happen?Amir ask sitting next to his son.

"Ohh I think i passed out the moment we crash into the motorcycle, Hanan sustained most of the injuries I am surprised how her pregnancy still survived."fazil say.

"It doesn't matter, all because of that boy my daughter is going through all this."Amir say and fazil chuckle.

"Calm down,
You are still being grumpy even when we are sick."fazil say and Amir grumble whatever under his breathe  just in time jasrah and her family comes in.

"Ya Ami......jasrah try saying but Amir leave the room.

"How are you feeling fazil."raheem ask his niece worriedly and he nod.

"Where is hanan?"hafiz ask impatiently and fazil point to the bed few feets away from his and hafiz walk there.

He look at her worriedly as he shake his head in denial, His wife was pregnant? He ask himself staring at the small bump, all this while he has been maltreating hanan she was carrying his baby, why did everyone keep it away from him, he feel betrayed.

"Haf.....jasrah try saying but pause.

"Hanan is pregnant?"jasrah say confuse.

"Excuse me,
Can you all leave she need to rest."one of the nurses say and they all move out of the room.

Hafiz stand by the bed ignoring the nurse completely, he wishe he can rectify all his mistakes, he wishe he never treated hanan the way he did,
He wishe everything can just start from the beginning, but hafiz knows it's still not late, he will give all the attention his wife ever yearn from him to her, he will take care and treat her like the queen she is.

"Where are you taking her?"hafiz snap at the nurses who is trying to take hanan from the bed she is laying

"Excuse you and you are?" Doctor Hafiz ask irritated as he use his hand to brush away some hair that is falling on hanan face.

"I am her husband and who the fuck are you to touch my wife."He snap and hafiz look at him.

"I am her doctor."hafiz say, he don't want to create a scene right now he just want hanan healthy and on her feet only then he will put her excuse of a husband to his place.

"She is been referred for an x-ray we are taking her to the room over there for it."doctor hafiz add and order the nurses to take her as her husband trail behind them.

Once they reach the radiography unit hafiz block his way.

"Sorry you are not allow in, i understand she is your wife but we are doing our job here."hafiz say professionally and hanan husband just glare at him but stand by the door.

He don't understand why the stupid doctor is behaving like an idiot, the only reason he let him say shit to him was because he is trying to save his wife life.

Meanwhile in the x-ray unit hafiz heart will probably rip of his chest by the way it is beating,  He knows if hanan bones are perfectly ok then the probability of her damaging her femoral nerve is high, hafiz knows the moment hanan told him she couldn't feel her legs that's what first come to his mind because he don't want to believe that a stupid nerve is damaged and hanan won't be able to work that's why he suggested an x-ray.

"Hafiz."the radiograher say and he look up to the screen.

Hanan bones are perfectly fine, hafiz feels like crying and yelling at everyone of the nurses, he order them to take her back to her room as he leave the xray unit feeling like a complete failure.

He head to the doctor office and knock, habil is hafiz old colleague they work together for 2years.

"She will need a referal since you don't have an MRI or CT scan here."hafiz say and habil look at him worriedly but doesn't say anything.

"The papers will be ready in few minutes."Habil say and hafiz left the office.

He head to meet hanan dad so he could explain things to him.

Amir was sitted beside his wife with jasrah and raheem, Amir blame everything on jasrah saying if she didn't pressurised his wife all this wouldn't have happened, jasra cry and also blamed herself for being so adamant about the whole situation.

Amir spotted hafiz worried face and excuse them before going to meet him, the two walk out of the room as hafiz explain everything to him.

"So now if they conducted the scan and her nerve is damaged she won't be able to work?"Amir say baffle and hafiz sigh.

"She will be fine sir we will conduct a surgery to fix it she will walk, be optimistic please."hafiz say and Amir nod.

Amir head back to his wife as the couple ask him if he is alright.

Amir explain everything to them, he feel helpless.

Meanwhile all these while hafiz was standing few feets away listening to the conversation, hafiz can't believe what he is hearing, hanan won't be able to walk was the worst news he ever heard, the thought of hanan using a wheelchair makes hafiz want to run to the road and let a car run over him as well, How can his wife be cripple it's impossible hanan will walk alot of negative thoughts began flying into his head but he knows he have to be optimistic because of there unborn child.

I smell alot of trouble.
Are you all ready for the pain?😉.

Mr doctor hafiz you have to back off now, her husband is here now the father of her child😏.

Drop your comments or like seriously i will put this book ON HOLD If i am not satisfy by the votes and comments.

I love you all.❤

This page is for
_hazelle_
haneefah_i
xahsal
farhaanatu
Aishanana22
leyuxynab
Thanks for your comments i love you all.