🌴fourteen🌱

I am back everyone.
Don't forget to vote, comment and share.

Hafiz!

I wake up to the vibrating of my phone, I pick it from the bedside drawer and answer it without care before pressing it to my ear.

"Meye haka!
Come and open the door for us."my mum voice ring in my ear making the sleep to vanish out of my eyes.

I drop the phone and throw the duvet off my body, I put on shirt and Sprint out of the room just in time the doorbell ring again.

I run down the staircase and open the door open.

"Good afternoon Mummy,
Daddy."I say confuse and they both brush past me and enter the parlour.

"It's evening anyway,
how are you doing?"my dad ask sitting on the couch and I scratch my head.

"Fine.
We kinda sleep off the day.
Mummy how are you doing?"I ask looking at her and she smile.

"Where is hanan?
I called her 3times she also didn't answer."my mum say and i smile.

"We were both asleep, maybe her phone is in silent or something let me wake her."I lie and head upstairs.

This is definitely an unplanned visit, a very bad timing I would have just lie smoothly through the phone and say we both went out.

I push the bedroom open and i scrunched my nose up in disgust,
How could a girl sleep anyhow like that, I remove the slipper on my leg and hit her with it.

"Wake up."I say touching her with it but she just lay there like a pile of clothe.

I drop the slipper and tap her with my palm.

"Wake up i am not ready for this your petulant behaviour, mum and dad are here."I say impatiently tapping her alot harder but she didn't budge,

I look at her carefully, studying her body i feel my palms sweating,
I touch her forehead and press my ear to her chest, a wave of headache hit me and i touch her face with trembling hands.

"Hanan.
Please wake up, mum and dad are downstairs don't do this to me "Dan girman Allah" wake up."I say but she didn't budge.

I facepalm and rummage through her closet and remove a baggy trouser and put it on the short she is wearing,
I pick her bridal style and run down the stairs.

"What happen to her."my parent say in unison walking toward the staircase.

"I don't know i found her by the bathroom door i don't know what happened?"I lie as we both run outside to the garage.

I put her in the backseat with my mum and i sit in the passenger seat with my dad in the driver seat.

"Hafiz better tell us the truth i know you very well, didn't you say you were both asleep?
What could possibly happen within the 10minute you were in the parlour."my mum say breaking the silience as my dad drive to the hospital.

"Mummy wlh I didn't know, I left her on the bed maybe she went to make use of the bathroom and she slip off,  I swear I did nothing to her."I say and my dad glance at me.

The drive become awfully quiet eerie and i turn my gaze to the outside scenario.
Ya Allah please help me i don't want anything that will caused problem between me and my parent, please let her be well and i promise to be a good boy.

The car halt at the unfamiliar hospital and i know i am in big hot pot of soup,
My parents don't want to take her to the family hospital because they think the doctor will cover up for me if it's anything that has to be my fault.

The nurses take her in i stand by the reception staring at nothing in particular, praying and hoping it's nothing serious not because i love her but because my parent will murder me if the doctor say it has to do with my negligence.

After 2hours of waiting a doctor come out with a stupid face mask on his face and we both rush to him, he remove the face mask and i look at the familiar face beaffle.

"Doctor is she alright?"my mum ask worriedly as i facapalm and mentally mutter a curse to karma.

"Well, for now yes we try our best,
Can you see me in my office?"he say and smile at me.

We both go to the stupid big office he sit behind the giant table and my parent sit on the two chairs facing him, I stand by the door with my leg cross.

"Uhmmm come in, guess you're her brother right."he say with a stupid smirk.

"No that's her husband, come and sit on the couch."my mum say pointing the couch next to her and i sluggishly walk and sit there.

"Well!
She is asthmatic right guess you all know that."he say giving me a knowing look and I nod.

"Yeah, we know that since we're her family just go ahead and tell us the shit."I mutter and my mum glare at me.

"She has an attack if not she is brought immediately she would have lost her life, she is your wife you supposed to make sure she is with her inhaler all the time, asthmatic patients require intensive care,make sure you didn't do anything that will emotionally traumatized her, we've prescribed some drugs for her make sure she take them."he say staring at me and I breathe out a heavy breathe.

"Are you done?"I ask giving him a look of disgust.

"Yeah.
I guess that's all for now, you can check on her in the room a nurse will direct you there."he say with a smile.

I leave the office and slam the door shut.

Get this straight this so called doctor is Khalid by name he use to love nadia when we were in school I usually mock him and tell him how stupid he is to think nadia will love someone like him, Never have i thought a day will come that we will cross path and him rubbing off all my insult back on my face, he probably exaggerate everything so my parents will blast me and think i am an awfull husband stupid quack doctor, Now that he knows i am not married to nadia he will definitely go back to her, If i can't have nadia then it's only fair if no one have her.

Hafiz, I pity your soul your mum will probably chop you off with talks.

Please don't be a ghost reader, vote comment and share.