Epilogue

"My mum will love the chocolate cake."the small but say and hafiz humm in response.

"What about my proposal, do you think she will say yes."hafiz ask the boy as they walk back to the car.

"I don't know but a little part of me believe she will say yes, you are a very good guy, a little bit selfish perhaps."the small boy say as they enter the car.

It's been 5months since hafiz got back he has been trying to mend his relationship with hanan, they have become really close but hafiz doesn't know his stand because according to him he want to settle down and start a family, Hanan birthday is tomorrow so little hafiz suggested a big party for his mum then maybe hafiz should propose to her, the two have become more like friends the fact that hafiz is a mature little boy makes hafiz to even like him more.

"I hope she say yes, I really love your mum, I know i hurt her in the past but sometimes shit happen that we can never rectify."hafiz say and the little boy humm in response.

"My mum love you, i know few men's that try to talk her but she declined straight forward,I really want her to marry i don't want to be an only child."the boy say and hafiz smile.

***************************
Hanan!

"Hanan." My mum call and i humm in response.

"It's 12pm wake up today is hafiz presentation at his school."She say and i sit upright.

"I thought it's tomorrow."I ask and she leave the room without asking my question.

I rush to the bathroom and do my business before picking a black abaya to wear, I completely forgot i pick my phone and handbag before running downstairs but pause.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"They yell and i smile walking down the stairs.

"You all are soo annoying."I say hugging my dad and mum with a smile.

"Thank you Anty jasy."I say hugging her and uncle raheem.

"What about us."the children say and kneel hugging them.

"I love you all."I say with a smile as i search the one face i could not see.

"Hafiz is stuck in the traffic."my dad say and i chuckle.

"I am not searching for hafiz."I grumble and he laugh.

"Ther is one more surprise."My mum say as they tie the blindfold to my eyes.

Someone hold my hand to give me direction.

"You will love it but don't over shout."Amany whisper into my ear and i laugh.

"Are you ready?"they all yell and nod.

"Ok.1,
2 and 3, surprise they yell and remove the blindfold.

"Ohh my God."I say looking at the giant chocolate tower with "Will you marry me"boldly written on top hafiz staring at me few feet away.

I didn't realize i am crying till my dad hug me to his chest.

"You don't have to say yes hanan, nobody is going to force you to do anything."My dad whisper into my ear and i smile.

"Yes i will marry you again hafiz."i say and my dad smile.

*******************************
"This is heaven in disguise,
Chocolates everywhere."Hanan say walking around the chocolate tower as she pick them randomly with amany kids behind her.

"Anty this is yummy."bassam say and hanan laugh.

"It is yummy, yummy bassam you should not eat it all."hanan say walking to were hafiz is standing making a phone call, she tap him by the back and he turn with a smile.

He end the call and stuff the phone into his pocket.

"Sooo,
I don't know you are this romantic, tell me who's idea is the chocolate tower."Hanan say with a smile and hafiz smile.

"My idea, everything has to be chocolate, it's a chocolate proposal."he say and hanan smile.

The two stare at each other with a smile on there face, they look really in love.

"Uhmmm,
Can i hug you?"hafiz ask and Hanan smile with a nod.

Hafiz embrace her into a hug, he wishe he never hurt hanan, he vow to always put a smile on her face.

"I love you."hafiz say and hanan humm in response.

The two families spend the evening together mostly talking about hafiz and Hanan wedding which will hold in 3weeks time.

Hanan glance at hafiz who is sitting alone on thé dinning table he look really disturbed and she go meet him.

"Are you alright hafiz?"hanan ask worriedly and he smile.

"Will you ever love me ?"hafiz ask
And Hanan sit next to him.

"I Have always love you hafiz, you were my first love and There's no love like the first, i will always love you hafiz, Love happens only ones and thé second time is always a compromise made to Forget thé first love, you taught me love and betrayal, you taught me forgiveness, you gavé me happiness and sadness, you taught me how to enduré pain after pain, you made who i am today, i love you hafiz and i will always do, without you i couldn't be as strong as i am today."hanan say and hafiz hold her hands.

"I love you hanan, i promise to never leave you again ever."hafiz say placing a soft kiss on her hand and she smile.

Staring into hafiz eyes hanan know she will find happiness again, she will find love and peace again but thé love of her late husband will forever be engrave in her heart.

Soo i read all your comments and i agreed to you all,

Hanan indeed deserve a happy ending she has been through alot and here is it the very happy ending.

Drop your comment and vote.

Add up my New book wobbling hearts to your reading list to enjoy another amazing love story.

❤❤❤❤.