💕thirty5💕

Sitted on her bed hanan cry,cry and cry.
That's what she ever do since after that unfortunate night its been two days but she cant help it anytime she think about it she just feel cheap,humiliated and above all cheated, she never imagine hafiz will do something like that to her, ever since that night she is always in her room wallowing in self pity and regret.
how could she love someone soo much but thé only thing he ever do is hurt her, she wishe she can just Forget about him and move on but alas with such overwhelming feelings she feels toward him she cant.
Thé worst part of everything is he just behave as if she nevr existed in thé house, nobody care about her she feel unwanted and rejected by thé person she love.

Thé door to her bedroom open and she didn't bother to look up she doesn't care because she knows nothing good will come out of there mouth.

"Come downstairs and cook for nadia she is feeling down, thé doctor ask her not to work."Hé say she didn't bother to move from where she is laying because she know she is not going to cook any food for that ungrateful girl.

"I am talking to you hanan.
Or are you deaf?"he say and she sit upright.

"Ya hafiz am having a very bad headache,
Please i cant you should buy her food."hanan say and lay down on her bed.

Hafiz just glare at her and leave thé room, sometimes he wishe he can just delete her out of his life so he can spend thé rest of his life with thé woman he love, thé only problem he Have with nadia is she is lazy and doesn't know how to cook and now that she is prégnant she dont want to even move from her bed.

Hé open his bedroom and see her pressing her phone sometimes he wonder who she is always chating with.

"Babe i will just buy something for you to eat, she Saïd she is not feeling fine."hafiz say and nadia look at him curiously.

"Babe.
Why are you been Nice to this girl i dont get it, two days ago you sneaked to her bedroom to spend thé night with her and now she is always in her bedroom you treating her like a queen, just tell me hafiz.
Did you two just sleep together or did you Have sex?"nadia ask looking at her husband because she has been curious to why he spend thé night with hanan two days ago.

Hafiz sigh and massage his forehead he wishe nadia will just drop this topic they have go over it for thé past two days but she doesn't want to give up.

"What do you mean we have sex,
She had an attack and i spend thé night to look after her, come on baby you know i will nevr cheat on you."hafiz say sitting next to his wife with a frown.

"I dont know hafiz, but why do you Have to spend thé night am still curious."nadia say and hafiz sigh.

"You are the only woman in my life baby, you and the little me growing inside you the two of you mean the world to me."he say and kiss her on the cheek making her to smile.

"I love you too baby."she say.

"Baby when are we going to the hospital you know so we can hear what the doctor will say, so you start taking your medication and we see our little baby during the ultrasound."hafiz say excitedly and nadia sigh.

"We will go the pregnancy is still too early, calm down baby."she say and hafiz nod.

The two spend the evening in the bedroom together talking mainly about the pregnancy which hafiz is soo thrill about.

***************************
Hanan!

The weeks pass by pretty quickly and it's been a 3weeks since that unfortunate night, it's still fresh in my brain but i choose to forget it ever happen and move on,

My phone ring and pick to see my dad name on the screen making a smile to creep on my lips, I answer it excitedly and press it to my ear.

"My princess, how are you doing?"he ask making me to smile widely.

"I am fine daddy,
How is mummy and ya fazil."I ask hugging my pillow.

"They are fine.
Are you at home this evening?"he ask and i nod forgetting he is not seeing me.

"Ooh
Yeah i am at home all day dad."I say and he chuckle.

"Ok I will drive by to check on you when I leave the office, is that ok with you?"

"Yes please daddy come.
I miss you."I say as i feel my eyes start to blink a sign I will soon cry.

"Till i come my princess.
Take care and daddy loves you.

"I love you to."I say and end the call immediately.

I clean my teary face and sigh i really miss my dad, I stare at the screen of my phone with the 4:08pm on it, I sigh and decided to go downstairs to prepare something for him since he will soon be here.

"Mummy wlh i am sick of this marriage, hafiz expect me to cook for him i told him to get a house maid and he was like even with a house maid i will cook for him, mummy i am tired wlh i look sick."the voice say from the parlour and i walk down the stairs to the kitchen.

I will just make something simple for him, maybe i should make his weird ginger juice and give him with some cake to take to his wife.

I begin peeling the ginger singing "before i go by clever".

"What is going on here?"the familiar voice say i ignore her and continue peeling my ginger.

"I am talking to you or are you deaf,
You seem to think you are important in this house let me remind you.
You are nothing but a stupid burden to my husband."she say and i sigh.

"You know what nadia?
I don't know what you think of yourself but don't forget that i am the one that married you off to ya hafiz,
Let me remind you something maybe ya hafiz is the one lieing to you but i have tell you that he did spend every night with me whenever you are 100miles asleep."i lie with a smirk and she look at me baffle.

"No he did not?"she yell and i laugh.

"Oohh yess he did every night Ofcrse and guess what?
The only reason i am always in my bedroom for the past weeks is because i am pregnant and the doctor say i needed a bedrest."I lie with a smile and raise brow.

"No you are not."she say and snatch the knife from my hand.

"How dare you and hafiz betrayed me?"she say pointing the knife at me and i move back.

"What are you doing nadia?"I say moving back as she keep pointing the sharp knife on me.

"What did it look like i am doing hanan."she say smiling viciously as my back collide with the kitchen cabinet.

"Please nadia stop i was lieing to make you angry, stop this is not funny anymore please drop the knife."I say pleadingly as she point the knife to my face.

I push her and run out of the kitchen as she follow me to the staircase she grab me by the abaya am wearing and drag me down to the parlour.

"Please stop nadia you are hurting me."I yell but she push me on the parlour colliding my head with the glass center table.

"How dare you bruise me with the knife."she say and slap me on the face.

"Sor.....I didn't get to finish she slash the knife on my face, I cover my face with my hand and the blood stain them, I look at her horrified and try standing up but she push me on the glass center table shattering it into pieces, my vision begin to blur and the silhouette of two people was the last thing i see before the darkness welcomes me.

Nadia this is soo mean my poor hanan sorry.

Hah i pity you nadia when Amir grab you, maybe your mum forget to tell you who is Hanan dad😁.

Hafiz my guy so you just sleep with hanan. Huh?😏

Vote,comment and share❤.