🌹eleven🌷

Don't forget to comment and add Afflictive desires to your reading list💙.

Hanan!

Staring at my reflection in the mirror i sigh, maybe if i apply some make up on i will look good and ya hafiz will love me, it's been two days since i last saw him everyday i will find the food Anty jasra sent to us on the dinning table in the evening the warmers disappear and the next morning i see new ones.

Today i decided to wake up early and make breakfast for him maybe that way i will see him and we will eventually bond I really miss him.

I hate applying make up and i hate any clothe that will tight me it just make me uncomfortable, I wear a pallazo trouser and a shirt I tie a scarf on my head and smile at my reflection I look good.

Coming down the stairs the doorbell ring and I rush to the door i open it and Amany was standing there holding the food bag.

"Hanan!
Soo today you wake up early everyday ya hafiz will say you're still asleep, soo now you've start recovering from the new bride stress."she rant and enter the parlour just in time ya hafiz is coming down the stairs.

"Ke!
What's all the noise about this early morning drop the food and leave."he say to his sister who just frown but didn't leave.

"Ya hafiz is not fair it's been 3days fah Hab......

"I say leave my house."he yell .

"Please let her stay for a while."I say looking at him and he turn his gaze to me.

"Are you sure?
I thought you said you want to rest, i don't want her to disturb you with unnecessary noise early this morning."he say looking at me worriedly and i smile.

"No it's ok i want her to stay."i say, he nod and head back upstairs.

"Uhmmm soo ya hafiz is now a good a boy and listen to your orders."she say looking at me and i smile.

I excuse myself and go to thé kitchen i bring some plate to dinning and dishe out thé food.

"I will be right back let me take thé food to him."i say and she nod her gaze fix on her phone screen.

I knock on thé door 3times but no response i then push thé door open.

"No i will definitely come i really miss you."he say looking at his laptop screen on his bed.

"How is your wife doing?"a voice say from thé laptop and i feel a pool of sweat forming on my forehead.

"Please can we not talk about my so called wife now."he say in annoyance and look up from his laptop screen glaring at me.

"Sweet i gotta go i will call you back immediately."he say and close thé MacBook.

"I bring your fo....

"Why are you standing there like a statue drop thé food and leave."he say looking at me in disgust.

I drop thé food on the empty table and look at him.

"What again?
If you ever step your dirty foot into my room you wont like thé conséquences, stupid fraudulent hypocrite."he say and open his laptop.

"Who were you speaking to?"i blurt and he look at me surprisingly.

"How is that your business?
Is ok anyway i am speaking to my girlfriend and wife to be.
Leave my room before you make me do something i will regret"he say pointing thé door and i walk out of thé room.

I try my best to prevent myself from crying and head downstairs.

"What took you soo long?
What happen you look kinda sad."Amany say looking at me worriedly and i smile.

"It's nothing.
Ya hafiz wanted us to eat together."I say and she roll her eyes.

"Anyway i am leaving mummy just called me, she want me to run an errand for her so Mrs hafiz you can as well go and enjoy your food with your husband."my bestfriend say and stand up.

"Ok.
My regards to mummy tell her we will soon come and visit her."I say as we walk outside thé house premises.

"I will tell her insha Allah."Amany say hoping inside her car.

I watch as she drive out of thé premises and i sigh.

I look at thé sorrounding, thé house has a Nice landscape, i am not a fan of flowers and garden i would have walk around, i greet thé gateman and head back inside thé house.

**************************

I was awaken by a very cold liquid dripping on my body and sit upright in frighten.

I clean my face and see ya hafiz with a bottle of cold water in his hand.

"Get ready we'ré going out."he say and leave thé room.

I look at my body and thé wet bed with a sigh.
I rummage through my closet and decided to put on a cream colour abaya and a white veil i put on my silver colour 3inch heel and walk out of the room just in time his bedroom door creak open.

Hé glare at me and walk down thé stairs as i trail behind him, Hé wear a black Jean trouser and a white botton longsleeve it's casual but he look perfect as always.

"We'ré going to visit My mum and your parent we'ré leaving to London in next week, you will tell them you choose London for our honeymoon because it's been a while you go there, do you understand."he say once we are inside thé car.

"I am not going to lie just to please you."I say in annoyance and he look at me with a furrow brow.

"Ooohhh Ok
You can say whatever you want to,
I am always ready for you and i can défend myself in every situation, stupid local primitive being like you, you should be glad i marry you."he say eyeing me and make a disgust face before he start thé car.

Hah!
So Hanan you wont lié to défend your husband, i trust My hafiz he will definitely have a back up plan.

So which team are you.
Teamhanan
Teamnadia or.
Teamhafiz

I am hafizgang all thé way if you ré with me gather here let's take a selfie.😎