💕twenty 6💕

Hafiz!

"You look pretty excited to be home."nadia say and i smile as we come down from the aeroplane.

"Yeah.
I miss home."I say and she humm in response as we walk in comfortable silience with our hands entwine thé hot night breeze smelling weird making me to schrunch my nose up .

I don't know why i am so thrill to be home, I don't know how am going to thanks hanan for this wonderful two months trip, talking about hanan i think me and her we are kinda cool now.

We pick our bags and walk out of the airport premises as my eyes begin searching among thé dark crowd for my sisters silhouette she promised to come pick us.

"Hey broo."someone say nudging me by the shoulder and i turn to see fu'ad making my brow to furrow in confusion.

"Wh..what the hell are you doing here?"I ask as he collect the bag from my hand and wave at nadia who is too busy speaking to whoever is on the phone to notice him.

"I am here to pick you ofcrse, hurry up its hot tonight."he say as we head to the familiar black ford.

I sit in the passenger seat with him in the driver sit and nadia sit in the back sit pressing her phone which is annoying because she couldn't even say hi to him.

"Baby don't you recognize fu'ad?
My cousin, we school together remember."I ask and she humm in response clearly not interested in the conversation.

"I do."was her reply and she continue pressing her phone the car drive become quiet.

This is soo embarrassing at least she should say hi he drive over here at 10:00am to pick us.

"Are you excited to see hanan?"fuad ask diffusing thé akward quiet tension in thé car and i smile.

"Ofcrse its been two month,
I miss her."i say and he chuckle.

"I hope so."he say and we begin chitchatting about random stuff fuad has a way of making someone feel comfortable around regardless thé situation he always lighten thé room with his funny jokes and weird comment, he can be annoying but he is thé best cousin one could ever wishe for.

Thé 45minutes drive is a short one thanks to fu'ad rough driving skills once we halt at thé garage nadia just leave without picking any of thé bags fuad insist that i should go in he will bring thé bags so i run to catch up with nadia.

"Whats that all about?"i ask as we walk to thé Front door but she just ignore me.
"You Have to drop off this attitude nadia my family mean alot to me and i respect everyone of them be it my junior, mate or senior and you are going to do same i am very serious."I say as we reach thé door she ignore me and open thé door.

"SURPRISE!"they yell making me to jump slightly in frighten as they all laugh.

"Ohh my God you scared me."I say as i walk in looking at thé beautiful decorated parlour with a big printed "welcome home hafiz & Nadia"written on the banner hanging beautifully on thé wall, thé magnificient blue ballons hanging on thé wall, i smile and begin searching for hanan among them i know she is thé one that plan all this.

"Where is my wife."I say confuse after searching thé crowd and she isn't among them making them to chuckle.

"Ohh there she is."my sister say pointing at thé kitchen door and there she is, she walk out of the kitchen with a big plate of cup cakes i walk to her and collect thé plate handing it to amany, i embrace into a hug.

"Thank you."I whisper in her ear before breaking thé hug.

"Kutt.
Ya hafiz "wlh Amany wai har ka ajiye tumbi."my cousin sophy say and we all laugh because honestly speaking i know they are just yapping rubbish because i am as fit as always.

We dive into conversation mostly me speaking about thé honeymoon and them listening my eyes scan thé parlour for nadia but she isn't here making my brow to furrow is confusion.

"Wai nikam ina anty nadia ta shiga ne(where is anty nadia)."my cousin amaya ask and i facepalm.

"She is probably bathing she is exhausted she is been voimiting through out thé flight."I lie and my sister look at me horrified.

The ladies whisper among themselves and burst out laughing making me to eye them suspeciously.

"Go and call her lets eat so we can leave you 3 to enjoy your home réunion."fazil say and i excuse myself.

I head to my bedroom but she isn't there so i head to her room, i try thé door handle but its lock, i knock quietly on thé door but she didn't open.

"Babe it's me please open thé door."I say but to no avail after 10minutes of knocking and pleading thé door creak open, i push thé door open and enter thé bedroom.

"What is wrong with you nad,
Why are you acting weird and annoying, do you have any idea how embarrassing its to me thé way you are behaving, this people throw us a surprise party and you just walk out of them just like that not even a hello.
Come on baby you have better manners than what you'ré displaying right now."I yell in annoyance and she start crying making me to facepalm.

"I am sorry."I say pulling her into a hug.
I just want you to be nice to everyone they are my family and they really like you please, i understand that you are an only child but you have to do this for me, right."I say soothing her back.

After pleading and pleading she agréé to come down with me to have dinner, nadia can be overdramatic sometimes if not because she looks cute while throwing her little tantrum i could have been pissed.

"You stay pretty long up there."Amany say as we both Come down thé stairs.

"Yeah.
Nady is having a bad headache."I say and we all move to thé dinning area.

The 25minutes we spend eating is thé most annoying part of my day, nadia just keep on giving everyone attitude ignoring there question or giving them a sarcastic reply thanks to fuad and his arrogant self for also giving her an awesome stupid feedback to whatever sarcastic reply she give,it was quiet annoying and entertaining watching thé two getting on each other nerve.

Hanan could just glance at me and when our eyes meet she could smile adorably showing her one sided dimple, i dont know why anytime she looks at me this weird feeling churn in thé pit of my stomach, maybe is thé guilt of how i treated her before but its quiet annoying.

Once they all leave after thé dinner which is around 1am we both head to our respective rooms, i take my time in thé shower making sure i get rid of all thé stress and once i am done i put on my pyjamas and come out of the closet to see nadia sleeping on my bed i roll my eyes and join her on thé bed,
My mind drift to hanan and a little part of me want to check on her and thank her for today but i know she is probably sleeping due to all thé stress
So i will do that tomorrow, a yawn escape my mouth and i sigh,
Or doesn't take long before i fall into a deep sleep.

Oohh now thé réal nadia is coming out of shell,well i small trouble in this house tou😏

I am thinking of switching to teamhanan but my hafiz is trying soo let me just stick to my hafizgang.

Vote, comment and share please.
I love you all💕.