💕fourty5💕

Laying on her bed hanan sigh for thé 100times since she wake up, for thé past 3months she and hafiz become really close some people often mistaken them as a couple when they are out together, he told her about his childhood love siyama who she later married another man and he couldn't handle thé pain that's why he left thé country, hanan wishe she could tell him her own painful lovestory but she cant because sooner or later she will go back to her husband house were she belong to but that's not thé case because her bump Have started showing a little, sometimes she could caught hafiz staring at her bump or maybe she is just paranoid about all thé scenerio,
   Before now when someone tell her she can ever be happy without her husband she do say they are lieing but right now she is happy being here, She feel love and wanted something she never have when she was with her husband, Hafiz treat her like a queen he worship and say yes to whatever she says, there is something about him that always makes her happy whenever they are together.
it scare her because she knows thé feelings is wrong, its forbidden and thé more she try to stay away thé closer they become.

"Hanan."her grandmother call entering thé room.

"Are you alright?
Why are you crying?"thé old woman ask worriedly touching her grand daughter face.

Hanan dont know why she is crying,
She dont know wether is because she is afraid some day she will have to leave and go back to her husband leaving thé memories of  her friendship with hafiz all here or is thé fact that she want to go back to her husband so her child will not grow without a dad.

"Its ok hanan please stop crying,
You are making me worried.
Do you want to go back to your husband?"her grandmother ask and hanan shake her head in denial quickly.

Her grandmother is worried because she knows thé relationship between hanan and hafiz is beyond friendship,
Thé two have become very close to each other there is no doubt that they have fallen in love and she is afraid one day hanan will have to leave breaking each of them heart.

"I'm afraid grandmother."She say and her grandmother humm in response.

"I'm afraid that i am falling in love with him, i'm afraid that one day i will leave him and go back to my husband, i'm afraid that when he find out i am married and prégnant he will leave, i'm afraid i dont want to loose him it scares me grandmother, it scares me how i unknowingly fall in love with him, it is wrong grandmother it is forbidden , how can i forget about my husband."Hanan say breaking down as her grandmother hug her.

Hanan cry, she cry and blame herself for getting herself into this situation,
She wishe her heart doesn't betrayed her and fall in love with him, how can thé love of her husband fade soo easily from her heart a love she harbor since she was a kid , how can a single soul wipe off all those mémories, what is Hafiz doing her ?
Why cant she stay away from him.

Hanan cry herself to sleep,her grandmother lay her safely on thé bed and leave the room, she was here to tell her hafiz is here to see her.
Thé old woman walk down thé wooden staircase and saw thé boy sitting quietly in thé kitchen.

Hafiz is indeed thé définition of a true gentleman.

"Hafiz you are still here?"thé woman say and he smile.

"Yes.
Where is hanan?"hafiz ask confuse and grandmother sigh.

"Hanan is still asleep,
She say she is having a bad headache but she will call you when she wake up."She say and hafiz nod not because he believe her but because he know she just want him to leave.

Hé say his goodbyes to her and promise to come back later to check on her.

Hafiz walk down thé quiet street to there house, he wishe hanan could open up to him, he knows something is disturbing her but he cant tell what, sometimes he could caught her flicking away small tears off her eyes,
Other times she will be all happy,
Hé love her,
after siyama left him he was devastated and think he will never love any woman but then he bumped into this beautiful soul.
Hanan,
There is something captivating about her that makes him want to spend thé whole day staring at her and he wont be tired, he love her, he love her soo much that thé thought of her not loving him back scared thé shit out of him, do there relationship is still in thé friendship zone but he knows hanan have a slight feelings toward him, he caught her several times staring at pictures they snap together in her phone but he dont know why she doesn't want to accept his fragile heart, Hanan is still a mystery to him.

Hafiz went home to relax so he could go back to check on his love later.

Thé evening gloomy sky is hanan favourite sight she stare at it with a smile on her face, thé sky gives her hope and she promise herself she is going to tell hafiz her story thanks to her grandmother motivational speeches, she waited patiently in thé garden swing for him.

Walking into thé compound hafiz head for thé garden , he knows hanan love spending her evening in there, he get a glimpse of her and he smile.
How can one person be soo beautiful, she is waering her regular abaya, one thing he knows is she looks wonderful on anything she wears but when she wears Abaya she look breathtaking.

"Hey,
How are you feeling,
You look beautiful as always."hafiz say sitting on thé second swing.

"Thanks, you look good yourself."hanan say looking at him he wear his regular 3quater and a longsleeve shirt.

"Ohhh have this before i forget."hafiz say and remove thé chocolaté from his pocket and hand it to her with a smile.

She mutter a thank you to him, he always bring something to her, according to him he love thé way she smile when he give her a gift.

They sit in confortable silence hanan trying to composé whatever she want to tell him and hafiz staring at her with love sparkling in his eyes.

"Will you ever leave me."Hanan blurt out the first sentence that comes to her mind because she feels like hafiz will run away from her when he finally knows who she really is.

"No, i will never leave you hanan,
I will never let you go either, i cant imagine life without you in it,
You mean thé world to me."hafiz say looking into Hanan eyes, he want to make sure she knows how important she is to him.

"What if i tell you my story,
Are you sure you will still be with me."Hanan say and hafiz smile.

"I love you Hanan there is no excuse or any story that will change my feelings toward you."hafiz say and Hanan breathe out a heavy beathe.

😏i am speechless i hope he run away after hearing thé story👅.

Soo what do you all think ?

drop your comment and let thé update come soon.