💕fifty 5💕

Feeding the spoonful of the fruit salad to hanan she whine about how she really miss chocolaté to hafiz, he smile at her, hafiz promised to give her some chocolatés but only when she finish eating all her food.

"Hafiz.
I am ok this is pure evil i ate rice,tuwo,masa and now you want me to finish this fruit salad."Hanan whine  as hafiz sigh, hanan stare at him hafiz told her he love it when she whine like a baby she look cute to him.

"Ok fine.
But first you have to promise me you agree to thé surgery tomorrow."Hé say with a raise brow and she roll her eyes.

"My answer is still no, its of no use hafiz i know you are trying your best but please lets not talk about this anymore, i dont want to use a wheelchair your back will be enough for me as you promised."hanan say and hafiz chuckle.

"Ok fine, but everything is worth trying thé surgery wont even last for more than 2hrs we.......

"I dont want à surgery hafiz."hanan cut and he keep quiet since she seem annoy.

"Alright fine we are not having any surgery, here you go,your chocolates."hafiz say as hanan snatch thé nylon from his hand and dive into all thé brown substances.

Hafiz relax on thé chair looking at her as she bounce from all thé chocolates,
Hé feel really exhausted he hasn't sleep for thé past two days, he feel his eyes closing and he didn't fight to leave them open he is really sleepy.

Hanan watch as hafiz sleep on thé chair its really uncomfortable but she let him sleep because he look really exhausted.

Thé door to thé bedroom open and hafiz eyes snap open as thé nurse come in, she greet hafiz and he nod tiredly, she give hanan her médications and leave.

"Where is my dad?"Hanan ask dropping thé chocolaté nylon aside.

"He went to see his wife and your brother i dont think he will côme back this night maybe tomorrow morning."hafiz say and hanan humm in response.

"You should go and rest you look exhausted."Hanan say looking at him and he shake his head.

"I cant leave you alone beside i am fine sitting and staring at you."hafiz say with a smile.

"Then lay on that bed so you can relax." She say pointing to thé empty bed with a smile and hafiz lay on the bed it doesn't take long before he start sleeping and hanan sigh.

She relax on thé bed and thé door creak open à nurse come in with a small purple shopping bag.

"Someone gavé it to me outside that i should please give it to you."thé nurse say with a smile and she collect it once thé nurse leave thé room hanan open it.

A get well soon card, some chocolaté, a red envelope and a black one with my written below i open it and remove thé white paper.

Hanan.

By thé time this will reach to you i will be gone, i know a sorry wont erase all thé pain i inflicted in you, i never meant to hurt you hanan, it was never my intentions to make you sad and i am really sorry i wasn't able to give you the love you deserve, i hope you find a placé in your dear heart and forgive me,
   I cannot stop thinking about all of the pain that I have caused you throughout our few months together, especially the last few months of our marriage. I was awful to you and I am so sorry that I didn’t see that.
You deserve the world and I gave you nothing. I treated you like shit and you didn’t deserve that. I took out all of my anger and hate on you and I will hate myself forever for the way I treated you. I am sorry that it took me so long to realize that. I hurt you so badly and I didn’t even see it.
   I pushed you away to the point that you had to leave and I am so sorry for not fighting for you, i understand that some relationship always end and things turn sour after that
I don't want that to happen this way
I want to end this on a good note
Coz we were never really meant to be
Together in our life
So, moving on is the best way to survive beside i believe you've found your Mr right he really love you i sas thé way he look at you and i am glad you two work, take care of our baby hanan and please dont let her/him forget me, dont let her forget how much i love her/him, open thé red envelope when you give birth, i wishe you a safe delivery and a happy life.

i am sorry
and
Goodbye!                        
                                            Hafix.R.

By thé time hanan finish reading thé letter she is crying, she never want things to end this way with hafiz she wanted to see him so they could talk things out and part there ways, À small red paper fall from thé enveloppé hanan open it and its her divorce paper,crying she go through thé bag and found a two locket and a red pendant.

"Hanan.
Are you alright?
Why are you crying?"hafiz ask worriedly coming down from thé bed.

Hafiz go through thé letter and sit next to hanan on thé bed.

"Everything is gonna be fine."hafiz say As hanan drop her head on his shoulder.

Hanan doesn't know why she is crying wether is thé fact that hafiz divorce her or knowing she wont see him anytime soon, hanan dont want to blâme hafiz for there broken marriage because she understand that you cant force someone to love you, love is something natural what she really feel toward hafiz right now is love, what she has with her ex husband she cant even explain what she used to feel toward him.

"I love you."hafiz say as he uses his fingers to flick away thé tears from her face.

Hafiz is extremely happy because right now he knows hanan belong to only him, he dont have to deal with her husband its just him and thé love of his life.

"I am hungry."hanan say after several minutes of crying and hafiz look at her baffle.

"Wh...what?
Hungry!"hafiz say and hanan nod.

"This is unbelievable,
Ok what do you want to eat?"hafiz ask dropping his legs on thé floor.

"Groundnut and roasted plantain with a very spicy sauce then add chips join."hanan say and hafiz chuckle.

"I will be right back ma'am."hafiz say and leave thé room to go search for hanan list of food.

Hanan relax on thé bed she dont know wether she is happy or sad, she is happy she will now be with hafiz without any stress but she will miss her husband because at thé end he is  still her brother and thé father of her unborn child.

I hope you all happy that hafiz is out of the picture now but i will let you know that she is still carrying our baby.

My hafiz will find his own love sooner or later, hafiz never say he love hanan, you all Forget how they pressurise him to marry her you can never convince someone to love you.

Hafiz never love hanan all he has for her was pity thé leg thing is just a silly excuse to get her out of his life😔.

Oya kill me with your comments hananians but thats thé réal fact thou.😋