💕fifty6💕

Days turns to weeks,weeks creep into months and today its been 4months since hafiz left, sometimes hanan wishe he wait so he could see there baby she feel guilty and responsible for his disappearance hafiz left without a goodbye his mother cry after hearing thé news of him leaving, his dad search and called everyone of the family relatives living across thé country but no one knows of his whereabout.Amany and her aren't as close as they used to be everything seems akward.

Thé door to her bedroom open and her mum come in with a smile on her face.

"Hanan are you alright?"her mum ask sitting next to her and hanan sigh.

"Nothing,
Just thinking about stuff is daddy back?she ask and her mum sigh.

"Noo but hafiz is here to see you."her mum say and hanan face light up in happiness.

"Tell him to come meet me wlh i am kinda feeling lazy."Hanan say and her mum humm in response before leaving the room.

After hanan was discharged from the hospital her dad moved into a more comfortable house where she could make use of her wheelchair easily she was happy because she is comfortable doing everything from the wheelchair without anyone help.

"Hey."hafiz say entering the room and she smile.

"How are you Dr hafiz?"she say and he chuckle.

"Great he say giving her the box of chocolates and she smile.

"You are spoiling me,"Hanan say and he smile.

" huh i hope this baby doesn't come out with chocolate sticking all over her body."hafiz say and hanan laugh.

The two spend the afternoon talking about random stuffs and when the evening comes by hafiz leave promising hanan he will come to check on her within the week.

*************************

Hanan wake up to a very excruciating pain in her abdomen, she pick her phone from the bedside to see 1:00am she sigh she really don't want to interrupt her parent sleep but the pain become unbearable and she call her mum,

Laying on the bed with her husband soby use his chest as her pillow as the two sleep peacefully, the constant vibration coming from the bedside drawer make Amir stretch his hand and pick the ringing phone, Hanan name flashes on the phone screen making the sleep on his face to vanish, he drop his wife sleeping body on the bed and add a sweatshirt to the joggers he is wearing before running to his daughter bedroom.

"Hanan."Amir say picking her from the floor as he feels the cold  sticky liquid on her clothes.

"Daddy, am i dieing?"hanan say feeling her eyes closing as her dad run with her to the car.

Amir drop her on the backseat and sit on the driver seat driving in full speed to the hospital.

Once at the hospital the nurses rush her to the labor room as Amir waited patiently in the reception, he remove his phone from his pocket and call his wife multiple times but she didn't pick and he sigh, wondering how his wife will sleep and Forget herself they could steal her while sleeeping and drop her outside and she wont wake up.

"Sir."a nurse say and Amir look up.
"Can you sign this she isn't able to push thé baby out so thé doctor suggest a caesera section."a nurse explain and Amir sign thé paper.

Meanwhile in thé labor room hanan try her best to push thé baby she couldn't she feel tired, restless and she ended up passing out.

Amir waited patiently in thé réception he feel like its taking forever he check his phone to see 3:45am he sigh and facepalm as he dial his wife contact again but she isn't picking.

Thé door to thé theatre room open and Amir stand up as thé doctor walk to him.

"How is my daughter?"Amir ask and thé dictor sigh discarding thé gloves in thé trashcan and wash his hands in thé nearby sink before turning to face Amir.

Dr mukhtar has known Amir for a very long time and he didn't know how to tell him this awfull news, they did try there best but somethings they just Have to leave it to thé almighty, he sigh and look at Amir.

"Well can we go to thé office?he ask and Amir sigh.

"Just tell me, How is my daughter?"Amir yell and dr mukhtar sigh.

"Calm down Amir your daughter is fine but we couldn't save thé baby."Dr mukhtar say and Amir feel relief yet worried.

"I am sorry, thé nurses will soon take hanan to thé resting room."Thé Dr say and Amir sit on thé chair tiredly.

How could hanan handle this news, for thé past féw months his daughter has been going through a cycle of problems, from that stupid marriage to an accident that made her loose her legs and now she lost her baby which kinda awfull fate is this, Amir wishe life will give his daughter a break so she will be happy but alas its like every time happiness reach to her something awful will come shattering that adorable smile on her face, thé vibrating of his phone drift him out of his haze, his wife name appear on thé screen and he answer it explaining everything to her as she promised him to be there in a jiffy, Amir sent à text message to hafiz to let him know about thé current situation.

A nurse come out of the théâtre with thé baby wrapped in a white towel and hand it to Amir.

"Its a baby girl, sorry about thé lost sir."Thé nurse say  Amir nod and collect thé corpes of his grand daughter, he look at her small face with a painful smile on his lips, Amir has never expérience thé pain of losing someone and now that he did he dont think he want to ever expérience something excruciating like this, he stare at thé pâle face of his grand daughter and she remind him of a baby hanan they did look alike and he wishe she is still alive so he could be thé best grandfather to her.

***************************

Staring at hanan sleeping face hafiz hold her hand he came immediately he received her dad message, he wasn't able to make it to see thé baby before thé burial so he came straight to thé hospital, it was such a devastating lost for thé entire family, hanan has been really excited about this baby when hafiz told her thé news she couldn't handle thé pain she fainted and since then she is yet to gain cousiousness its been 4hours and hafiz is still sitting watching over her.

Our baby this is not fair my hafiz baby God knows thé best sha.

Ohh poor hanan sorry for thé lost you've been through alot.

Comment share and vote.