💕fourty7💕

Hanan!

Walking into thé house i hug my cardigan to my chest the rich ambrosial woody earthy scent of hafiz is still lingering on thé clothe making a smile to appear on my face, hafiz always scent like wood and earth i am confuse how can someone scent odd and amazing, right now i will call my dad so he will talk to my husband to give him thé divorce paper, my dad has been budging me to make my decision and i think i have finally make up my mind, Hafiz is thé one i want to spend my life with.

I push thé front door open and freeze.

"Mum, dad, ya fazil?"i say confuse and they are all looking at me with a smile on there faces.

"Surprise!"they say and i run inside thé parlour hugging each of them, my dad was thé last i hug and i sit on his lap after all i am still a daddys girl.

"Hah côme down before you break my husband legs you are two in one now."my mum say i laugh and sit next to my dad, i miss my family but i miss my dad thé most.

We talk about random stuffs, everyone mostly asking about thé pregnancy and how i am coping.

"Hanan."My grandmother say and i look at her.
Your parent are here to pick you."She say and i feel my heart stop.

"P.....pic....pick me?
To where?"i ask confuse looking at them.

"Hanan my dear its been five months since you left your husband house, hafiz has been roaming around begging everyone to bring you home, please he is sorry hafiz is really sorry and i promise you he is a change person."my mum say smiling at me.

"Hafiz is really, really sorry and nadia is no longer in the house, please hanan give hafiz a second chance."my brother say.

"My princess just say what is in your mind nobody is going to pressurise you to be with hafiz if you d........

"What are you saying baby, please not this again."my mum say curtly.

"What do you mean by what am i saying, nobody is going to force my daughter into a marriage she don't want."my dad retort.

"Dad please,
Why are you doing this?
Hafiz is sorry is it when he die that you will understand how sorry he is."my brother say .

"I don't care but if Han......My dad try saying

"You are selfish ya Amir all you ever think is yourself what if hanan want to go b.......My mum snap but my dad is quick to snap back

"Hanan will not want to go back to that jerk of a husband."my dad snap .

"Enough of the bickering,
Hanan will be the one to decide."my grandmother say and everyone keep quiet.

"Don't say anything to please anyone,
Make your own decision you are an adult and deserve to be treated better than thé way that idiot of a husband was treating you."my dad say.

"Everyone deserve a second chance and we can't judge everyone from there past if we keep on judging people by how they treated us in the past i wouldn't have marry your dad."my mum say.

"Oooh wow, really sabreen are you comparing our love story with that of this wicked boy, you are unbelievable."my dad grumble.

"Ooohh please Amir and sabreen you two should behave mature for once."my grandmother say as my parent both grumble under there breathe.

"Hanan."my grandmother say and i look at her.

"Do you want to go back to your husband?
or do you want a divorce?."my grandmother ask worriedly.

I know my grandmother knows the situationship between me and hafiz but i have to make my own decision today, if i leave today my child will have a father but i will never be happy, if i stay hafiz will love my child like his dad and i will be happy but at last my child will want to be with his dad and when he/she find out i didn't give her dad a second chance because of my selfishness how would they feel.

This is a very tough decision to make,
I love hafiz but did my husband even deserve a second chance?
The thought of living hafiz makes me sick to my stomach how will he feel siyama left him and now i will have to leave him.

"Hanan!"my mother say and i look at her.

"Do you want to go back to your husband?"my mum ask i can see the hope glittering in her eyes so i drop my gaze on the floor.

"My princess don't be scared say what is your mind."my dad say.

I burst into tears and my dad hug me,
Why is this happening to me?
Why can't i be happy for once from all indication my mum wants me to go back home,
Hafiz, how could i possibily leave hafiz.

"I love someone else."I say in between sob and i from my blurry vision i can see my mum baffle face.

"Hanan,
You are married and pregnant why and how do you even pay some men attension."my mum say angry.

"Ooh please sabreen don't shout at her like that as if she is to be blame for whatever is going on right now."my dad say.

"Hanan you can't be in love with someone else your husband is there worried about you and you are here getting yourself into a forbidden relationship with someone you just met, who in his right sensé would say he love you despite knowing you are married or Have you been lieing to everyone you are single."My mum say as my dad clean my tears.

"I'm sorry mum."I say and she laugh bitterly.

"Sorry my foot hanan,
We are leaving right now."My mum say.

"Mum please i can't."I say pleadingly kneeling on thé floor.

"Hanan did you know hafiz is in thé hospital because of you?
How could you?
did you know thé punishment in thé sin you are commiting what you are doing?
Whoever is that stupid person you love, you will have to Forget about him he is an idiot to even be in love with you in thé first place."My mum say holding my hand as my dad snatch it from her.

"hanan is not going anywhere,
Hafiz will have to write her divorce for her because she is happy now."My dad say and my mum start crying.

"Hanan how could you?
Hafiz is dieing you want to choose some stranger over your own husband,
Hafiz made a mistake he own up to it and he is sorry."My mum say crying as my dad let go me and hold his wife.

After several minutes of all thé emotions flying in thé room everyone seem to calm down, my dad holding my mum to his chest her eyes red from too much cry.

"Hanan who is this Guy you love?"my dad ask and i didn't hesitate to narrate everything to them.

Once i am done my mum breathe out a heavy breathe.

Thé door to thé parlour open everyone gaze turn to thé direction and hafiz come inside with his regular charming smile on his face making me to smile worriedly.

Sooo who do you think hanan should choose her dieing husband or thé guy she love.

Please hanan everyone deserve a second chance thé love of your husband is burry beneath your heart once you reach out to it you will réalise that you still love and care about him😔.

If you are reading this book for thé first time you can check out my other book "proscriptive desires"its thé love story of hanan parent plus you will get to know who hafiz number 2 father is, his relationship with hanan parent and everything.