💕fifty 1💕

Hafiz!

I wake up to the beeping sound of the stupid heart monitor, I groan and massage my throbbing forehead.

"Sorry my love."my mum voice say and i open my eyes at once.

"Mummy."I say looking at her and she smile.

"How are you feeling?"she ask and I nod.

"Mummy I'm sorry about everything please can you forgive me?"I say pleadingly and she smile.

"It's ok my boy,
Mummy is also sorry, I love you."my mum say and i smile.

"I love you to mum
I promise you i will take care of my wife."i say and she smile weakly.

I know how strict uncle Amir can be but he have to let hanan make her own décision, i am confident hanan will want to give me a second child.

"Mummy will hanan come back to me,please say yes."I say and she sigh.

"I don't know hafiz, ya Amir say no and soby say yes, yesterday afternoon when she visited you she promised to bring hanan back, I don't know what happened her contact is switch off."my mum say and i sigh.

The door to the bedroom open and Amany and my dad come in looking weirdly worried.

"Baby, soby and hanan got into a bad car accident, they are in the hospital."my dad say and my mum look at him confuse.

"W....what?
Which hospital we 've to go there."my mum say standing up.

"Amany look after your brother."my mum say and i sit upright.

"Mummy I am fine, we should all go please."I say and my mum look at me worriedly but didn't say anything as we all leave the rooom.

The drive is a quiet one, I hope nothing happened to my wife, this is the perfect time i should prove everyone that i am a changed person and uncle Amir will understand how i love his daughter.

*****************************
Hafiz walk into the room and head to hanan brother bedside.

"How are you feeling?"hafiz ask worriedly looking at him, he has less injuries than the two.

"I am ok just sprained some few fingers and dislocated my wrist it hurt alot anyway but i am good."he say making hafiz to chuckle.

"You will be fine."hafiz say looking at him, he is the male version of hanan, if not because he looks alot older than her one will think they are twins.

"Hanan will be fine,
I am glad she found you, I always wishe she will find someone as weird as she is."fazil say looking at hafiz.

"I love her."hafiz say in a whisper and fazil smile he is happy his sister finally find happiness.

"How is my dad and mum?"he ask and hafiz sigh.

"Doing good,
Your mum well she is ok but fractured her left hand."hafiz say.

"Ohh wow now everyone have to cook there own food."fazil say and they both laugh.

"I will go check on hanan."hafiz say and excuse himself.

He walk to the bed and she is awake but look really tired, hafiz sit on the chair beside the bed and hold her hand making her to turn her gaze from the window.

She smile weakly at him and hafiz press a soft kiss on her hand.

"I'm sorry you've to go through this,
You will be fine and i will be right here for you."hafiz say with a smile.

"How is my baby?"hanan ask touching her small bump.

"Our baby is fine, we will do an ultrasound later so you can see him."hafiz say and hanan nod.

Hanan body is in pain she feels like crying but don't want to add up to hafiz worries, it's already clear that he is trying to be strong for her.

"How is my mum and brother."hanan ask and hafiz blow out some air from his mouth.

"They are all doing ok, your dad is also here he kinda have an attack but he is fine now."hafiz say and hanan nod.

"He will probably scold my mum when she gets well."She say with a smile making hafiz face to light up in happiness.

"I love you baby, how are you feeling please tell me don't lie to me."hafiz say and hanan breakdown.

"My entire body is excruciating hafiz, It really hurt."She say crying and hafiz frown.

He wishe he can do something to ease the pain, they have given her a lot of anesthesia to ease the pain, hafiz wishe he can take away all the pains she is going through.

"I can't feel my legs hafiz."hanan say to him, she couldn't feel her legs since she wake up but she don't want to over think it and bring some negative vibe into her head but she couldn't help it.

"You can't?hafiz say standing up and hanan nod.

He touch her legs but hanan couldn't feel them, the only reason she knows he is touching them is because she is looking at him as he do that.

Hafiz sigh and touch her legs again but hanan start crying, he walk back and sit on the chair.

"Come on hanan, your legs are fine, you are going through alot of pains that's why but once you rest a little, A little sleep will help and you will be fine, stop over thinking things "kinji"
Stop crying did you want me to cry:"hafiz say cleaning her teary face.

"I don't want to loose my legs hafiz,
I don't want to be a cripple."hanan say and hafiz smile.

"You will be fine i will send a nurse to give you a sedative so you can sleep, we will do an x-Ray of the leg, you will walk again.
I don't mind marrying a cripple wife anyway that way i will carry you around on my back."hafiz say teasingly and hanan smile.

He always have something to say to make her less worry, he leave and promise to be back soon.

Hafiz knows that the possibility of hanan walking is 10% sure he will let them do an x-Ray before he finalise maybe he will do some surgery to fix some nerve or whatever ,
only the x-Ray can tell that, he order a nurse to give hanan a sedative as he head to speak to the doctor about hanan x-ray.

I can't wait for my hafiz to arrive this one be doing like he marry her even saying our baby😏.

Ohhh get well soon everyone in the Amir habib family.

Vote,comments and share.