😘seventeen😋

Hafiz!

Thé next morning i wake up early and get ready for office, honestly speaking i just want to speak to nadia yesterday i spend thé whole night regreting why i snap at her like that, i called her multiple times and she didn't pick i texted her this morning i am confident she will call me thé moment she read my message.

Coming out of my room i head downstairs and stop when i heard thé familiar voice from thé kitchen i tiptoe and eavesdrop by thé kitchen door.

"Mummy wlh they slept in seperate room, yesterday night i checked on hanan two times and she slept in her room, this morning again i check and saw her sleeping on her prayer mat, kuma ya hafiz ma didn't ate dinner with us yesterday night,."my sister say and i hide by thé kitchen door.

"No problèm mummy i will keeep you update insha Allah i will call you later before someone caught me."she say laughing and i quietly drop my laptop bag on thé dinning and enter thé kitchen.

"Good morning ya hafiz."she say with a smile as if she didn't just finishe gossiping about me.

"Morning, how was your night?"i ask as i open thé fridge and remove a bottle of soda with some cookies.

"Good."she say and continue typing on her phone.

I leave thé kitchen with my sister trailing behind me, i pick my bag from thé dinning just in time hanan comes down thé stairs.

"Hey baby,
you'ré awake?."I say with a smile, i drop thé stuffs on my hands on thé couch and hug her with a peck on thé cheek.

"How was your night?"she ask and i put my hands around her waist with a frown.

"Pretty bored without you, i couldn't sleep thé bed was too big."I say with a smile as i glance at my sister who is sitting on thé dinning chair.

"Uhmmm, i miss you too."she say staring at me amusement clearly in her eyes.

"Babe, i gotta go don't stress yourself relax and i will be back soon."I say and give her a slight kiss on thé lips.

I pick my stuffs from thé couch and walk out of the parlour, my family think they can beat me at my own game,
what a joke. Amany will Have to be very ready because i know i am going to nailed this two weeks smooth, i am hafiz and i dont loss shit.

Once inside my car i remove thé hand sanitizer and rub it on my palms, i put some mouth freshner and sigh in relief that stupid girl and her stinky self smell lingering on me is the last thing i want, i start my 30minutes ride to thé office with a big smile on my face.

*************************

Thé day seems to drag by pretty quickly and it's already 4:00pm.

I sign thé last folder and sigh  in relief,
You leave work for féw days and a pile of folders will just full your desk my phone ring and i pick it from thé table with a smile.

"Hello baby."I say and there is silience from thé other line.

"You know i can't be angry with you for a very long time,
how is work?"she ask with her sweet accent and i smile.

"I am sorry baby,
work is pretty stressfull.
I am just off for thé day, i will call you once i reach home i really miss your face."I say with a smile and she giggle.

"I miss you too hafz,
Do call me once you reach home,
I love you."she say and i laugh

"I love you too baby."I say and end thé call.

Such an amazing way to end my day, i pack my stuffs and leave thé office,

Thé 30minutes drive is a short one,
I leave my stuffs in thé car and head inside thé house.

"I'm home baby!"i yell and enter thé kitchen where thére voices is coming from.

"You ré back early?"she say looking at me and i smile.

"Welcome back ya hafiz."my sister say turning whatever thé fuck they are cooking in thé pot with a spatula and i nod embracing this tiny being they called my wife.

"I miss you baby, hope amany didn't disturb you with unnecessary noise."I say with a smile and kiss her on thé forehead.

"No,
I miss you too,
go take your shower dinner will be ready soon."she say with a smile.

I peck her on thé lip and leave thé kitchen, hope Amany will do her little détective gossip and say something nice about me to my mum.

I push my bedroom door open and enter, i remove my clothes and leave on my short and vest.

I lay on thé bed and groan remembering i left my laptop in thé car, i will just facetime with my phone with her, i go through my contact list and dial thé contact.

"Hey baby."she say once her head pop into thé phone screen and i smile.

"Hi my love,
What are you doing?"i ask with a furrow brow as she disappear from the phone screen.

"I want to drink water,"she yell from wherever she is and i facepalm.

Thé door to my bedroom open and i look up with a frown.

"How many times have i warned you about entering my bedroom,
leave go and bring my food here you think i will sit with you in thé dinning pretending that we ré thé perfect couple then sorry to tell you that, today acting is over get out of my room."I say pointing to thé door.

"Hey babe is that your wife?"nadia ask and i turn thé phone screen to my so called stupid wife.

"Yeah!
That's my stupid wife baby,
Come on wife say hi to my sweetheart."I say with a raise brow and she just storm out of the room making us to both burst into laughter.

"She is kinda cute."nadia say and i frown.

"Please lets talk about something else."I say with an eyeroll and we dive into our regular sweet conversation about nothing and everything,
With nadia around me i am happy she always have a way of lighten up my mood its like a talent she has, i really do love her, i wishe fate isn't as cruel as it is to me.

Hananu sorry but today acting is over😓hafiz take time fah i like you but my hanan deserve happiness she really care about you😏.

Don't forget to vote, comment and tag a friend to read "Afflictive desires".