💕fourty9💕

Staring at her son lifeless body on the hospital bed, jasrah feel like dieing she feels guilty of her son current situation, she wishe soby and Amir will bring hanan maybe her son will be ok.

The door to the room open and soby come inside she stare at her bestfriend worriedly .

"Jasy, how is he feeling?"she ask looking at the sleeping boy.

"I don't know soby
If anything happens to hafiz i can never forgive myself, please soby can you bring hanan back to him, he is sorry, please speak to ya Amir he always listen to you, please."jasrah say pleadingly as soby hug her bestfriend.

How could she possibly tell her that hanan isn't coming back, soby is angry with her daughter she wishe her daughter listen to her, she has to bring hanan back to her husband at any cost, she have to do something quickly.

"Hanan is coming back jasy, i promise you."soby say to her bestfriend she excuse herself and leave thé room.

"Fazil you are taking me back to nasarawa right now."she say to her son once she is outside as she head to thé car.

"Mum,
what are you doing?
This isn't right you should talk to dad,
Its 2:00pm we can leave it tomorrow beside i am exhausted we just got back."fazil say and soby sigh.

"If you are not taking me fine,
i can drive myself."she say trying to collect thé key from her son and he swing it.

"Fine.
I will take you, but please i am not part of whatever plan you want to execute there."fazil say as they both climb into thé car.

She dont care whatever Amir will say but hanan has to come back to her husband today, hafiz is sorry and she knows at last her husband will always calm down he may be strict and temperamental but she knows which button to press to calm him, she sigh and relax to enjoy thé peacefull 3hours journey.

**********************************
Amir dial his wife contact for thé 5th time she is suppose to be home by now he want to apologize for his décision earlier about there daughter, he understand that he is her bestfriend son but his daughter will always be his first responsibility, à text pop in his phone and his brow furrow.

Mummy insisted on going back to lafia not my idea.   
                                           Fazil.

Amir is furious how could his wife leave without telling him,
Hé hates when she behave that way if she dare bring hanan back with her she wont like the conséquence, his daughter happiness will always be his first priority.

Hanan has gone through alot all because of that excuse of a husband,
Hé maybe mean but he will never treat a woman thé way hafiz treated his daughter, every time he is alone thé image of nadia slashing thé knife on his daughter face will play in his head ,
Hé hope his wife shouldn't make thé mistake of bringing his daughter back ,he love his wife but his daughter happiness is what will bring a smile on his face.
**************************
Looking at hanan as she stir thé soup on thé cooking gas hafiz sigh, ever since her parent left this morning he has been clinging to hanan wherever she enter, hafiz is scared that if he get his eyes off her for some minutes her mother will come and take her away from thé thought of hanan leaving scared him.

"Hafiz aren't you going to the mosqué to pray its 4:00pm, you have been baby sitting hanan since her parent left, nobody is taking her away from you."hanan grandmother say looking at him worriedly and he sigh.

"I don't know grandmother, i just have this weird feeling hanan is  going to leave me."he say and hanan turn from whatever she is doing.

"I am not leaving you hafiz,
You should go and pray so we will go to the stadium."hanan say and turn back to the pot of soup she is preparing.

Hafiz walk out of the house and head to thé nearby mosque to pray.

Hé spend his time in thé mosque telling all his problems to his créature, his phone vibrate in his pocket and he remove it to see a message from hanan.

Please come home right now.
                                Hanan.

Hé immediately stand up and leave thé mosque with an accelerating heart, hafiz run to thé house and swing thé gâté open just in time hanan and her mum come out of the house.

"Hanan are you leaving me?"hafiz ask looking between thé girl he love and her mum.

"No hafiz i am just taking hanan to see her husband, i understand that you love my daughter but she is married and her husband need her right now."soby say to hafiz who is staring at hanan.

"Mummy can i speak to hafiz alone?"hanan ask and her mum nod.

Hanan drag hafiz by thé hand and they both enter thé parlour.

"Hanan what are you doing?
Are you really following her,
You are leaving me Hanan."hafiz say looking at hanan and she smile.

"I will always love you hafiz,
My dad will never allow my mum to make décisions for me i believe and have faith in him, if i dont go to see hafiz today and something bad happen to him everyone will blame me."hanan say staring into hafiz eyes.

"What if you never come back?
I.....han...dont Forget about me please, i will wait for you forever,
Please come back to me."hafiz say holding hanan hand and she smile.

Hé use his hand and clean her tears.

"I love you too hafiz,
I will come back i promise you."she say and hafiz hug her.

Hé trust hanan and believe she will come back to him, he dont want to bring up any négative thought not now, he will remain strong for her.

Once there little emotional moment is over thé two walk out of the parlour with swollen eyes hafiz doesn't  care if everyone think he is weak,  when it comes to hanan he is weak and could cry for her.

Hanan and her mum enter thé car with her brother grumbling about how exhausted he is, hafiz and hanan grandmother watch as thé car drive out of the compound.

Thé only thing that is keeping hafiz hope alive was because hanan left without her suitcase and he believe she will come back to him as she promise.

***************************
The 3hours drive was a torturing one for fazil with his mum and sister on each other throat fazil feel like disappearing out of the car, he halted several time just to let thé argument die down because there voices is like a distraction to him.

"I dont want to be with him mum,
I am sick of you yapping about him i dont love him anymore, everytime you keep talking about thé baby, what about me and my happiness."hanan yell at her mum.

"You think you love thé so called hafiz you just met, you are unbelievable you are married and prégnant."soby grumble.

"I dont care whatever you think mum,
I am not going back to my stupid husband house."hanan retort.

"Can you two just keep quiet."fazil say turning to glance at his mum and sister.

"Watch out!"Hanan yell making her brother to look front but it was too late as they crash into thé motorcycle, there car somersault multiple times before crashing into the giant mango tree.

So i wont update if i dont have enoughe votes and comment.

Oya hananians kill me with your comments😜😋.

My hafiz get well soon my dear thé almighty is your strength.💪

Please tag your friends to read😊.

Please are you all enjoying reading this book or should i put it on hold to take a break.