💕fourty6💕

Sitted in thé parlour jasrah sigh, she is angry with her son but she is also worried about him, Amany told her how depress and stress her brother is ever since they visited Amir house which is two days ago, she think her son has suffer alot and also learn his lesson maybe its High time hanan comes back to her husband but Amir is adamant about thé divorce thé most painful thing is he even refuse to tell them hanan whereabout even her bestfriend is in support of her husband she feels lonely and miss there happy friendship.

"Baby are you alright?"raheem ask his wife sitting next to her worriedly.

"I am worried about hafiz,
Its been 5months dont you think its High time hanan comes back, he is really sorry."jasrah say and her husband sigh.

"Honestly baby i dont know what to say, ya Amir dont want to even listen to me i Have try talking to him several time but he dont want to listen even soby has been trying to let him understand things in a différent perspectives but you know how stubborn he is."he say and jasrah sigh.

"Amany Saïd hafiz is depress and he really needs care, she is worried he will commit sucide if he is left alone, i am worried too baby i know hafiz has made a mistake but he is really sorry and ready to own up to his mistakes i dont want anything to happen to my son."She say and raheem kiss his wife on thé forehead.

"Nothing will happen to him baby,
He.........his phone ring and Amany name pop on thé screen.

"Daddy ya hafiz is dieing,
ooohhh my God!
Ya hafiz!
daddy please come immediately."Amany screaming voice écho through thé phone as jasrah and her husband run out of the house.

**************************

"Sabreen we've talked about this,
I Saïd i dont want my daughter to go back to that house, she is happy without him and i am sure she will find someone more reasonable than that excuse of a husband."Amir say to his wife as he continue sending some emails on his laptop.

"Hanan is married, hafiz is sorry nobody is above mistakes, we all make mistakes and everyone deserve a second chance likewise hafiz, you cant just destroy your daughter marriage, she is prégnant ya Amir."soby say to her husband and he just to ignore her.

She push thé laptop off his lap and he sigh.

"We are done with this conversation."he say and stand up from thé bed.

"This is not fair ya Amir how do you expect there child to grow, hanan is thé one to make décision wether or not she want hafiz to divorce her not you, why are you being selfish hafiz is also like a son to you."soby say in annoyance and frustration.

"I don't care whatever you think but my daughter is not going back to that house not when i am alive."he say walking out of the room as she follow him.

"I am going to bring hanan back home,she is going back to her husband i dont care whatever décision you make hanan is thé one to finalize because she is thé one married to hafiz."soby say and walk pass her husband to thé parlour downstairs to pick her ringing phone.

"Hello mummy."fazil worried voice say through thé phone as soby sit on thé couch.

"Fazil, why did your voice sound that way?"she ask in annoyance she dont want to deal with her son problem not after this angry conversation she had with his dad.

"Mummy hafiz is in thé hospital,
He is seriously sick please let hanan come back he is still her husband after all he say he was sorry,"fazil say making his mother to sigh frustratrdly.

"Come and drive me to nasarawa."She Saïd to her son and end thé call.

"What are you doing sabreen?"Amir ask coming down to thé parlour he isn't deaf he heard all what there saying and he is not letting that happened.

"What do you mean by what am i doing?
Why are you soo selfish?
Hanan is a prégnant married woman and her husband is sick in thé hospital yearning for his wife attention, i am going to bring hanan back to her husband where she belongs to."soby say to him and head upstairs to get ready for the 3hours drive.

Amir sigh he dont like seeing his wife angry but he just don't trust hafiz anymore he wishe his wife could understand, he have to go with her to make sure nobody is going to pressurisé hanan about going back to her so called excuse of a husband.

**************************

Walking down thé quiet street Hanan and hafiz walk quietly to her house she never believe hafiz will still be with her after she told him her story instead he is now overprotective and overpamparing her she feel like a spoilt kid whenever she is with him,
But today he look différent, he look trouble and extremely quiet hanan glance at him he hug her cardigan to his chest ,she was wearing it on until she begin to sweat and he offer to hold it for her.

"Hafiz."hanan say and he look at her with a smile on his face.

No matter how sad, worried or trouble he is he can never get tired of smiling at This beautiful soul, hafiz wishe she can be his but he knows she belong to someone else and it wont be long they will have to say goodbye to each other, he is worried that no matter how bad they want each other thé destiny of there forbidden relationship lays on her husband, if her husband want her back she will leave him and thé thought of hanan leaving him scared thé shit out of him.

"Are you alright ?
You look trouble and worried today."hanan say and hafiz sigh.

"What will happen to us if your husband want you back."he ask looking at her and hanan feel her chest constricting.

Until now thé thought of leaving hafiz has never cross her mind and now that he ask this question hanan is speechless she dont even know what to say, because she know deep inside her she want to be with hafiz but she dont want her child to grow up fatherless.

"You will choose him right?"hafiz say feeling betrayed as he try to walk pass her and Hanan was quick to stop him by holding his hand.

For thé past 4months they become close to each hanan has never touch him, they both maintain thé bounderies of there relationship on thé friendship zone, Now that he feels her soft palms on his hafiz feels like thé chemistry between them is beyond what he has imagine, he quickly remove his hands from hers and smile at her.

"I underst......

"I will always choose you hafiz,
You show me love, you make me feel wanted, you give me all thé happiness and attention i have been yearning for, you are what i have searching for, i dont want to be with him, i want you hafiz, I love you."Hanan say staring at him.

Hafiz is speechless, he never thought hanan will choose him over her husband because he knows how important and how badly she want her unborn child to expérience thé fatherly bond relationship, she sacrificing all that just to be with him hafiz feels thé love he has for her multiplying a million time, he has never thought someone will love him soo much to thé point of making such a great sacrifice just to be with him, it was soo much émotional for hafiz to handle.

"Why are you crying hafiz."Hanan say worriedly staring at him as she use her fingers to clean his tears.

"I love you hanan."hafiz say and embrace her into a hug.

Hanan has never feel soo love before,
Hafiz embracing her is thé best feeling ever and right this moment hanan knows she can never love anyone like this man and as forbidden as that hug is hanan savor this moment not knowing that very soon thé storm will strike.

My hafiz on thé hospital bed and you are here cheating on him, if i talk now all thé hananians will say she is doing thé right thing.

Las las you are still carrying our child and still married to us soo you still belong to us😏.

Amir you have to calm down you didn't own hanan.

Vote, comment and share.❤