💐thirteen🌻

Vote,comments and share Afflictive desires with your love ones❤.

Hanan!

Thé next morning i wake up earlier than usual aside from that there is this weird tension behind my ear that is telling me i will soon have a headache. i lay on thé prayer mat quietly sobbing, why is ya hafiz doing this to me sometimes i wishe he can see through my body maybe that way he will get a glance of my heart and he will understand how much he mean to me.
  Thé vibrating of my phone makes me sit upright and i pick my phone from the bed, my dad name flashes on thé screen and i smile.

"Hello daddy."I say putting my phone to my ear.

"Hey. How is my princess doing?"

"I am fine dad."I say with a sniff and clean my tears.

"Are you alright, you'ré crying?
What happen?"Hé ask worriedly and i smile.

"It's nothing dad, i miss you."I say and he sigh from thé other line.

"It's ok baby i will call hafiz so he will take you to thé farm house, stop crying i gotta go will call you once we landed.
Kinji make sure you take your médication and use your inhaler when necessary."he say and i smile.

"Bye daddy. Take care."I say cleaning my teary face.

"Ok baby daddy loves you tooo."he say and thé line goes off.

I sit down with my face burry between my legs and cry out my pains and frustration.

After 20minutes of moping around the room i come out to get something to eat.

"Ke.
What is this new style?
Walking around thé house with a short with this your tiny laps like that of a grasshopper, come on go back and wear something to cover your bony self before you make me vomit out my food."his voice écho around thé parlour and i turn to see him glaring at me from thé dinning table.

"Good morning to you too."I say in annoyance and head to thé kitchen.

"Are you talking to me like that?
Did i look like your mate?
Or Have i for once laugh with you."he say holding me by my arm.

"Stop.
You'ré hurting me."I say trying to remove his tight grip from my arm.

"If you dare disrespect me in this house again you wont like thé conséquences, stupid low life fool."he say and push me on thé kitchen cabinet making me to hit my head.

"Sorry."I say he glare at me and leave thé kitchen.

I stand up and open thé fridge i pick thé cookies my mum bought for me yesterday,a bottle of Orange juice and leave thé kitchen.

I sit on thé now empty dinning table and enjoy my cookies.

Once i am done i head upstairs and decide to remind ya hafiz about my médication, i knock on thé door but no answer as usual i push thé door open just in time he come out of the bathroom tying his bathrobe.

"What now?
How many times did i have to warn you about barge into my bedroom."he say walking toward me as i back away.

"So...Sor...sorry please dont hit me.
I just want to remind you about my medicine and inhaler please."I say kneeling on thé floor.

"Look at me hanan."he say squatting staring at me.
I don't know what your motivé is,
Maybe a little part of you think i will fall in love you with you, then let me assure you something.
I hate you soo much that i wishe you will die, you seperated me from my love, a love I harbor for 8years and you think i will magically forget her and love you because i married you.
Nadia is my world, she's my life and you can never take her place. You stupid local weird being."he say and open the door.

He push me with his feet and close the door shut.

I stand up and enter my bedroom slamming the door shut angrily i throw myself on the bed and let the acidic liquid leave my eyes.

Why can't he love me?
I love him for as long as i know what love means, why am i not beautiful and perfect enough for him?

I cry  to a point i feel my heartbeat accelerating rapidly, my lungs churning and my breathing choking my own self, the air in the room begin suffocating me and my vision black out.

Hafiz!
Hafiz!!so you want to kill my hanan so you will go and be with nadia.

Poor Hanan sorry love is painful😔

I will be off for a while soo enjoy the little break and i will be back very soon.❤
.
This page is specially for
Jikan_Madaki
And
leyuxynab please go and update wild flower for me kinji please 😔