💕The end💕

"Hanan."Aisha say tapping her on the foot and she humm in response.

"Your phone has been ringing since."aisha say handing the ringing phone to a sleepy hanan.

Without a care Hanan swipe the screen and press it to her ear.

"Hello baby."Hanan say sleepily and hafiz chuckle.

". Sleeping i guess.
Anyway sorry to wake you up just want to check on you and my baby. " ."hafiz say and Hanan smile putting the phone on speaker and drop it on her lap.

"Baby, siyama is doing fine, have you left already?"she ask sitting upright.

"Yeah.
Just drop my car at your parent,
Waiting for Damien to come pick me
Ohh he is here already."he say and hanan sigh.

"Ok baby call me once you reach and take care of yourself, your eyes off from all thé nurses and i hope it should be successfull one."Hanan say and hafiz laugh.

"I love you baby, thank you very much,
Take care."hafiz say and ended thé call.

"Hanan your food is ready "matar yaya mai ciki."Aisha say mockingly and hanan glare at her.

She sigh and relax on thé couch, hanan know she is kinda feeling thé weird labor cramps since yesterday but she just dont want bothering hafiz because he has been talking about thé surgery he is going to kaduna to conduct with damien, hanan know how important saving people life is to hafiz so she decided to keep quiet.

But right now she feel this very excruciating pain in her abdomen and she couldn't hold back her scream.

Coming out of the 7hrs surgery théâtre hafiz washe his hand and check thé time to see 9:00pm he sigh and run outside thé hospital he spend thé entire evening in there he didn't even get thé chance to call Hanan to let her know he reach safely, he open thé car door and pick his backpack he rummage through thé bag and remove his phone he switche it on and relax on thé passenger seat leaving thé door open.

His phone begin to vibrate and multiple message pop in, he ignore thé multiple sms and dial his wife contact after 4times of trying and no one is picking hafiz sigh, his phone ring and his sister name pop on thé screen. Hé answer it and press or to his ear.

"Hello ya,
Hanan has given birth to a baby boy."his sister yell making thé phone to fumble from his hold.

"Wh....what?
When?"hafiz ask excited with a smile on his face.

"Since in thé afternoon around 4:50pm we've been trying your contact its switch off, mummy even send you a text, thé baby look like you i send you pictures on whatsapp."Aisha ramble and hafiz can't even stop smiling.

"How is hanan doing?"hafiz ask coming out of the car and close thé door shut.

"She is fine and has been sleeping since, her parent are here, you need to see how she was shouting when she was in labor i video her, i will send it to you."Aisha say to her brother and he laugh.

"I will call you later let me see my son pictures."hafiz say and end thé call.

Hé go through his sms and see multiple sms from his mum, he scroll past it and open his whatsapp messenger to see his son.
Two message pop in and a vidéo appear hafiz click on thé picture of his son and he smile, he indeed look like him hafiz go through all thé pictures his mouth will probably ache with thé way he is smiling.

"Hafiz."
Have been searching for you,
About thé tomorrow surgery théy just called me thé guy is dead."Damien say and hafiz humm in response he dont know wether to be sad or happy, they could Have save thé guy life tomorrow but he wont be able to see his son but now he is leaving to see his son tomorrow early morning.