💕thirty3💕

Hafiz!

"Your mum doesn't like me hafiz,
I tried but she is always against me, I am pregnant and she is not even happy to have a grand child with me?"nadia say for the hundredth time and i facepalm.

"Baby my mum is not the problem hanan is the one manipulating her, my mum is happy about the grand child ok, please stop stressing yourself your emotions affect the baby."I say worriedly and she sigh.

"Baby all i want is a happy marriage life together with you, but it's impossible things just keep on happening."She say sitting on my lap as i put my hand on her tummy.

"Soo a little me is growing in here."I say and she laugh.

"Ofcrse little hafiz."She say and i smile.

"I love you nady and i will make sure we have our happy ending."I say and she smile.

"I love you too baby."She say and i sigh.

"You should rest i will go back home to check on mum, anytime she is angry with me i don't have peace of mind."I say and she humm in response.

I drop her on the bed and leave the room promising her to be back soon.

Honestly speaking this hanan girl is the root to all the problems in this house, I wishe my mum will see the evil intention in her i will just divorce the stupid girl because she's of no use i thought she is some kinda of Nice girl with amazing personality but she is not, she is just an annoying girl that likes everyone to think she is Nice when she is just a manipulative hypocrite.

Halting at my parent garage i head inside thé house, everywhere is quiet its 10pm so it should be that way.

"Leave this house hafiz, get out i don't want to ever see your face ever in this again and bring hanan divorce papers to me , she can't go and continue living in that disgusting hell as a home, thank you very much for reminding me how unfortunate i am to have you as a son, you can go and stay with your wife since you choose her over your own family."my mum say from the staircase and head back to her room.

"Mummy please listen to me,
Open thé door."i say banging on thé door.

"Mummy please i can't sleep knowing you are this angry with me, mummy please."i say banging thé door.

"What is wrong with you?
Did you know what time is it that you are shouting like a mad man,
You should go and meet your wife at home since you choose her over your own family."my dad say coming out of the guest bedroom, he has his stéthoscope a sign he is going to thé hospital.

"Dad, please you should talk to mum please you both should forgive me."i say following him as he head downstairs.

"Hafiz.
Do you know what happen to Hanan when you left, is it when you kill her because of your stupidity then you will know how much she really love you."my dad say entering thé kitchen as i follow him.

"Dad.
I am sorry."i say and he sigh.

"Stop following me around like a tail."my dad warn and i stand beside thé freezer.

"Daddy please i am sorry."i say and he turn.

"What are you actually apologizing for?
You fucked up thé moment you walk out of that door with her, hanan is your first wife hafiz but you didn't Have even thé slightest respect for that girl, she make a lot of sacrifices to make sure you are happy but all you ever do is hurt her, that girl is my only sisters daughter just because i keep quiet doesn't mean i like thé way you are treating her."my dad spat and i mutter a sorry.

Hé head upstairs and i trail behind him, he knock on my mum bedroom door she open it and try to shut it when she sees me but my day put his hand.

"Stop it baby, i am going to hurt your hand, i dont want to see this boy in my house, he should leave and go stay with his wife bring hanan divorce paper to me."my mum say and my dad sigh.

"He is sorry baby we can talk this out."my dad say pleadingly.

After beging and pleading my mum let us in.

I sit on thé floor as my dad sit on the bed with my mum legs on his lap as he massage them.

"Talk young man,
At least i convince her to let you in do you want me to do thé talking for you."my dad say and i look at my mum.

"Mummy i am sorry,
I was just worried about nadia because she is pregnant please  forgive me and i promise to nevr do anything that will hurt hanan."i say apologetically.

"Hafiz.
I can never trust you and thank you very much but hanan is not going anywhere with You."my mum say and i sigh.

"Mummy dan Allah give me a second chance this is thé last time, if i ever do anything that hurt hanan wlh i promise you i will divorce her."i say and my mum nod.

"Hafiz i am doing this because of your dad and hanan, this is your last chance you can never get a girl like hanan someone that will love you thé way she do, you never know thé important of something untill you loose it, one day you will be surprise when you wake up and réalise she is not longer there you will understand what i am saying."my mum say and i mentally roll my eyes.

"Sorry mum."i say and she She mumble a whatever.

"Life  is short hafiz, hanan really care about you, you should love her now that she is yearning for  your love, one day you will search for that love and it will not be yours, if you continue treating her this way wlh you will regret it."my dad nod my mum leave the rooom and my dad continue giving me some motivational speeches about life and hanan.

It's a short chappy but i gotta update because sorry i won't update in a while, like i will be back in a jiffy but until then enjoy and don't forget to comment.

Hafiz my dear i hope you listen to your parent this one you are saying it's a motivational speeche.

Teamhanan sorry to you all😶.