🎈eighteen🎈

Hanan!

"We should eat ya hafiz is sleeping, he is probably tired from work."I say sitting on thé dinning.

"Oh ok."amany say and dish me thé plate of Rice and stew, i mutter a thank you and began stuffing thé food in my mouth.

Showing his girlfriend to my face and later he will come out pretending as if everything is cool, i wishe he can just love me even do is a little.

"Hanan!"i look up from my food and amany give me this weird look.

"Are you alright?
You are just rushing thé food as if you ré fighting with someone."she say looking at me worriedly.

"I am fine,
I.....ju...s...I need to rest."I say and leave thé dinning.

I go to my bedroom slamming thé door shut, i lay on my bed and begin to sob.

Why is this happening to me, i love him why can't he see that?
Why am i not good enough i just want a happy life with my husband.

Th door to my bedroom open i dont bother to look up to see who is it because i am sure its my bestfriend.

"Baby are you alright?"thé familiar voice say but i ignore him and continue crying.

"She just left and refuse to eat."my bestfriend say.

Thé bed deep beside me and someone begin touching my head softly i dont Have to look up to know who they belong to, i  close my eyes embracing thé little sweet moment because i know it wont last long before he snap back to his réal self.

"I am sorry i slept off kinji my love lets go and eat you know what thé doctor say about you not eating, i dont want you to be sick again."he say in a whisper.

Hé sit me upright and clean my tears with his hands.

"Look how Your eyes is swollen."Hé say with a frown i stare at him, i wishe he can just love me like thé way he pretend to.

"Ya should i bring thé food to thé room?"Amany ask standing by thé door.

"Do you want to eat in thé room, i will féed you and we will sleep right my love."Hé say, i just stare at him not knowing what to say is a tough pill to swallow knowing this is just an act because his sister is 10feet away and i know very well what will happen once she walk out of that door.

"Bring thé food for her."Hé say and Amany leave thé bedroom.

Hé remove his hand from my  body and glare at me.

"Soo you want to destroy my relationship with my parent, if you continue this your stupid emotional shit i will deal with you in this house, didn't i ask you to reject thé marriage proposal from thé begining you insisted on marrying me then you will face thé conséquences of seperating two lovers, very selfish ugly wicked being like you."Hé say in a whisper smacking me by thé head and i breakdown into another sob just in time thé bedroom door open.

Hé hug me to his chest i wishe i can yell at him and tell him to fuck off but anytime he touch me i feel this weird chemistry between us and i couldn't do anything.

"Should we take her to the hospital, I am worried."Amany say as he continued whispering his fake sorry to my ear.

"Baby you 're making me worried,
Please stop crying my love, you have no idea how i feel anytime you cry."he say craddling me to his chest like a little baby.

After 10minutes of his fake pampering pretence and lie love Word i keep quiet.

"Bring thé food here."Hé say to his sister and she keep thé food on the bed, he began feeding me and when i am ok i just decline thé food.

"I just want to sleep."I say and he nod.

Amany pack thé plates and leave thé room.

"Why are you doing this ya hafiz,
I really care about you why cant you love me?"i say staring at him from where i am laying down and he just snort.

"Because i love someone else and you ré thé reason that we cannot be together and i hâte you for that."Hé spat, I watch as he stand up and leave walk out of the room

I spend the evening in my bedroom crying,suffering the pain of a forbidden love, a love I know i can never have.

I wake up to a throbbing headache and head downstairs to check on amany.

"You 're awake?"she say arranging the food on the dinning with her brother.

He drop a warmer on the dinning and walk toward me.

"How are you feeling my love."he ask giving me his fake hug.

"Good just a terrible headache."I say coming out of his embrace.

I take two more steps and my vision blur making me fall back on his embrace.

"Sorry,
You should relax."he say and pick me bridal style to my room.

The last thing i could remember was him dropping me on the bed and i pass out.

************************************

I don't know if it's the heat that wake me or the unfamiliar feeling of someone press against my back ,
My eyes open slowly with extreme effort and i furrow my brow to the darkness in the room, the only light is the one coming from the small red bulb by the door, I try to adjust but his arm tighten around my waist making me to press even more to his chest a smile tug on my lip and relax back into bed savoring the feeling of my husband warmth chest against me.

I want to see hafiz reaction when he wakes up😋.

Hananu insha Allah hafiz will come around you just have to exercise more patience.

Please comment and tag your friends to read. Thank you very much.