💚fourty💚

"Come on hanan my mum has been yapping about you not visiting."Aisha say to hanan who is laying down on her bed.

Evr since she found out this morning she is prégnant she couldn't think straight, she feel sad and depress how can her child grow up without a dad, sometimes she wishe she can open up to aisha and tell her whatever its going on in her life but she cant she barely know thé girl and dont want to say something she will end up regreting.

"Ohh Ayush i wishe you can let me breathe."Hanan say with a groan and sit upright.

She pick her veil from thé wardrobe and they both decided to walk to thé house, aisha house its a 20minute walk down thé street.

"Hanan.
I wanted to ask you this since thé first time i saw you if you dont mind."aisha say as they walk down thé suburban area.

"I am all ears."hanan say she mutter a silient prayer to herself.

"Are you happy been here you always look distress and worried, i am curious you are like an unsolve mystery to me."Aisha say with a smile looking at hanan.

Hanan smile and keep quiet as they continue walking quietly to thé house.

"I am sorry if what i say hurt you, i am just worried about you."Aisha say once they reach there house.

"Its nothing aisha sometimes, somethings are better left unsaid."hanan say smiling at her and she nod.

"If you ever need someone to talk to remember i am just a call away."Aisha say with a smile and Hanan nod with a smile.

They walk into thé house and aisha look at there garage and squeal as hanan look at her weirdly.

"Whats wrong?"Hanan ask and aisha look at her excitedly.

"Ya hafiz is back."she say and hanan heartbeat accelerated, aisha always mention she has a brother but she never mention his name, but now that she call his name hanan feel thé need to go back home, she dont want anything that will make her face à guy not to mention that he share thesame name as her husband.

"I gotta go."hanan say turning to leave but aisha hold her hand.

"Did i say something wrong?"Aisha say worriedly, she hate offending people most especially people that are very close to her.

"No, no,not at all i just please let me go, I will call you later."Hanan say removing her hand from aisha hold and run out of this house.

She wishe she can control herself but ever since that unfortunate night incident with ya hafiz she kinda generate this hate toward men she know she is not Androphobic because she love her dad, her brother and her male cousin but called her a misandrist or whatever but she dispise men like her husband and right now the name hafiz just ruin her day.

She walk down to her grandmother house , walking fast and thinking about how her life turns into a disaster without her planning to make matters worst she is now pregnant, she's going to be a mother, hanan knows a big part her will want to forgive hafiz when he seek for her forgiveness but she don't want to forgive him, matter of fact she don't want to see him, she want to move on and forget she ever love someone named hafiz. She collided to something making her to crumble on the floor hitting her butt on the floor.

"I am sorry.
Are you alright."A soft voice say calmly to her and she look up.

She stare at this wonderful creature in amazement, He is handsome from the depth of his eyes to the gentle expressions of his voice,
Hanan stare at him lost
People often speak of the colour of eyes, as if that were of importance, yet his would be beautiful in any shade. From them comes an intensity of gentleness and calmness.

"Are you alright."He ask again snapping her out of  her thoughts and she drop her gaze to the dirty floor.

He help her up looking at her worriedly, it's been years since he come across someone as captivating and beautiful as her, she reminds him of an old love a love he yearn for but was snatch away from him.

"Thank you.
I gotta go." Hanan mutter and run down the stress disappearing into the evening fog.

He sigh and continue his walk back home yet his mind still thinking about this stranger he just met, she is exceptionally beautiful there is something about her that intrigue him, it makes him find peace and serenity just by staring into her eyes.

Hanan enter her bedroom and close thé door shut, why is her heart beating soo rapidly?
There is something fascinating about him, she cant remember when last her heart beat so fast maybe when she was all crazy about ya hafiz but this is far worst from thé way they beat,
This just feel weird and if not because she ran away she is sure her heart would have been exploded by now.

What is wrong her?
Why is she having this feelings toward a stranger?
someone she just met on thé road?
This is a forbiden feeling,
She is a married woman and is prégnant with there baby?

She lay on her bed with her hands on her chest as she drift into a heavy sleep.

Hanan you better hold on you are a married woman i no wan hear stories @ hananfans you all should warn her she is still married to us plus our baby is in there.😏

Hanan why is there hafiz everywhere you go😂 .

Soo what  do you all say about a lot of votess and comment before dropping thé next chapter 😉how does that sound to you ghost readers.💚😏