💔Four💔

Hanan!

"I know that will happen i wasn't expecting him to say yes."I say to Amani after she finish telling me how her parents talked to ya hafiz about our marriage and he declined.

"But mummy say she doesn't care if he wants to be with you or not , I am just worried about you hanan when ya hafiz is forced into doing something he doesn't want to,
it usually ended up into a disaster."she say worriedly and i smile.

"I don't care Amany,
I love ya hafiz for a very long time and i don't care if he doesn't love me back in return I will be with him until he learn to love me."I say and my bestfriend sigh.

"Hanan let's not fool ourselves here and by now you should know this is real life not all those novel you're reading, you can't convince someone to love you in as much as that person is already in love with someone else it's difficult, you're crazy."she say and i smile just in time my bedroom door open.

"Hanan.
Hafiz is here to see you."my mum say with a smile making my heartbeat to accelerate in excitement.

"Ok .
I will be down in a jiffy."I say to my mum and she leave.

"Hanan.
Are you sure you want to do this, marriage is a life time commitment you can't just indulge into it with someone that doesn't want to be with you."Amani say following me to my wardrobe.

"I don't care amani and please if you don't want me to be with your brother just say it and stop yapping about what is right or wrong."I snap, I rummage through my wardrobe and tie my headtie I pick the Tissot watch he bought for me on my birthday and leave the room.

I hate when people try to tell me what's right for me, I am my own self and i know what i want she can't just try to convince me not to marry him after all this years i harbor his love in my heart I can't give up not now, I don't care if he doesn't want to be with me i love him and i will be with him.

"Where are you going to in a hest and you look livid."my dad say snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Good afternoon daddy."I say standing by the staircase to stabilize my breathing.

"My princess what happen?"he ask  worriedly and i smile.

"Nothing daddy i just want to speak to ya hafiz he is outside."I say with a smile he give me a suspecious look but just nod.

Once outside the house premises i spotted him standing by his car by the garden, I walk there feeling my heartbeating rapidly.

"Goo .....oo..go...good afternoon."I say nervously, he look up from his phone and I drop my gaze to my fingers staring at them.

"Uhhmmm afternoon Hanan,
How are you doing?"he ask making me to smile widely and I nod shyly.

"Look hanan.
i don't know how to say this but i don't want to be with you, I have a girlfriend, we've been together for 8years and I love her, I want to spend the rest of my life with her, honestly speaking i don't know why our parents are trying to do this but you're my last hope my mum say if i you don't accept the marriage proposal then she is ok with it , please hanan i know we're not close as siblings but just help me this once, you're a beautiful young girl you will find someone special for you don't rush into marriage."he say pleadingly, I clean the tears off my face and look at him.

"I don't care if you don't want to be with me ya hafiz, I love you for a very long time, I have never love any guy apart from you, I want to be with you i have been yearning for you to notice me but i am like a faded background, I love you and i don't care if you don't want to love me back but i will not cancel the proposal, i love you."i say and leave ignoring him as he continue to yell my name..

I cant sacrifice my love for any lady, i dont care if he does'nt want to be with me, I will be with him.

I barge into thé parlour as my parents both look at me confuse.

"Hanan!
Are you alright?"my mum ask worriedly and walk toward me.

"Mummy i want my wedding with ya hafiz to hold next month."I say and head upstair to my room.

"Han........

"Amani please leave i want to be alone."i say to my bestfriend she nod and leave thé room.

I lay on my bed and let thé tears i Have been holding back leave my eyes, i cry as much as i want to,
letting all my émotions out, why did i Have to ho through this,
why me?
why can't he love me?
why cant my own love story be like my mum, maybe if i look as beautiful as she is he would have notice me, maybe if i wasn't soo antisocial and introverted he could have love me, why am i soo différent and weird.

"Hanan."my mum voice ring in my ear as thé bed deep next to me.

"Mummy why am i différent?
Why dont i look as beautiful as you maybe ya hafiz will want to be with me,"i say in between sob as my mum hug me.

"You ré beautiful hanan.
Did hafiz say he doesn't love you?"my mum ask and i nod.

"Then you ré not marrying him, nobody is going to force you into an arranged marriage, sabreen i told "banson wanan irin banzan halin da kukeyi ke da jasra" my dad say to my mum making me to sit upright.

"Daddy i love him and i want to marry him."I say and my dad sit next to me.

"Hanan.
You want to marry a guy that doesn't love you?"my dad ask baffle and i nod.

"I dont care dad i love him and please dont say no."I say crying and my dad sigh.

"Hanan!
You'ré not marrying him and that is final, hafiz dont want to be with you and nobody will forced him into an arrange marriage just to please you."my dad say sternly and leave thé room.

"Mummy!
Mummy!!!
I want to be with ya hafiz."I say sobbing into her chest, my heartbeat begin palpitating, my chest constricting and suddenly thé air feel suffocating making me to start gasping for air, thé screaming of my mum and thé blurry figure of my dad picking me

"I want ya hafiz please daddy."was my last word as the darkness engulf me.

Why na hafiz my hanan want to be with you please.

So what do you all think?

Please comment and tag a friend to read thank you very much.